The sass king

Nico's pov

"Come on," I said to Will as we headed off to our next class, English.

I walked down the hall and people seemed to think I was an easy target because they kept bumping into me as they passed. I would glare at them and scare them out of their wits and they'd run down the hall.

Will saw Lou Ellen out side of our classroom so he jogged over to her. I walked the rest of the way to the door but right as I was about to go into class, Octavian walked out and deliberately shoved me.

"What was that for?" I asked angrily while regaining my balance

"I felt like it, faggot," he sneered. He did see us on the street.
I got angry at these words and punched him right in the jaw.
Everything seemed to go in slow motion. Octavian recovered and launched himself at me, knocking me off of my crutches and onto the ground.
Nobody other than Bryce, who was beside Octavian had noticed what was happening as we beat the shit out of each other.
I punched and kicked with my good leg as hard as I could to see if I could dent the little bitch.

"Nico!" I heard Will shriek when he saw us. I'm pretty sure he got mr. Sandie because the next thing I know I was being pulled by Will and Octavian was being pulled by mr. Sandie.
We were both cursing at each other as we were taken and then Will wrapped his arms around my arms, holding me still.

"Calm down, it's ok. Everything is going to be ok," he whispered soothingly into my ear, making me go slack, but I tensed up again when Octavian smirked at me menacingly from across the hall. I was In front of Will who's back was on the the wall and he was on the wall on the opposite side, being held by mr. Sandie, we were all on the floor. Now there was a large group around us.

"What has gotten into you?" Our teacher exclaimed hysterically, "I really thought you were over this Nico, I expected more," he said disapprovingly and I almost jumped up off the ground in fury, even though it would hurt a lot.

"Mr. S, it wasn't my fault! He insulted me and Will!" I yelled back as Will tensed up slightly

"What exactly did he say Nico?"

"I don't want to repeat in front of everyone," I growled, still glaring bloody murder at Octavian.

"Ok, we'll settle this after class, you will stay too, mr. Solace, since you are apparently a part of this," he said and helped Octavian up, rather roughly might I add. 

"But mr. Sandie, I'm not in this class-" Octavian started

"You'll be here," he said and Octavian huffed and stalked down the hall, Bryce right behind him.

"You ok?" Will asked helping me up.

"I'll probably have a black eye in an hour, but I'm ok," I mumbled, still pissed off

"What did he say?"

"He saw us outside, that's for sure," I said and Will passed my books to me

"Don't worry, everything will be ok," he said and patted my shoulder though he was looking at my lips.

~~~~~~~~

The bell rang in a taunting way, and everyone filed out of the class, all shooting glances at Will and I.
Lou Ellen stopped at Wills desk that was beside him.

"What happened?" She asked quietly, probably so I couldn't hear her, but she was louder than she thought.

"Apparently Octavian saw Nico and I outside during lunch when we kissed and said something directed to it," Will mumbled