Ready for hell?

Wills pov

I can't sleep. Ughhhhhhh.
That is my only thought at the moment because I CANT SLEEP. It's like 4:00 in the morning and I haven't slept a bit and I swear I'm hallucinating. At first it was just creaks outside my room or taps outside my window but in the past 20 minutes I swear I've heard Nico's voice at least 6 times.
I keep looking over at Austin but he hasn't moved and doesn't seem to hear anyone.
What is wrong with me?
I was going to turn on my light and read but I didn't want to wake up Austin so I closed my eyes and ended up falling asleep with the thought of black hair and brown eyes scorched in my mind

~~~~~~~~~

I woke up early the next morning-or so I thought. I stretched and looked at my clock, it was only 6:25 so I closed my eyes just to rest for a couple more minutes.
Why they opened again it was 7:03.

"Oh god!" I jumped up out of bed and threw on what i found on my floor- a sweatshirt and crumpled jeans- and brushed my teeth as fast as possible and ran down the stairs.

"Why didn't you wake me !" I exclaimed to no one as I jumped off the last three steps of the staircase and into the kitchen seeing Austin trying to clean up glass from a big cup, Kayla sitting on the counter cleaning up a cut on her foot, probably from the glass, and Riley no where in sight.

"What happened?" I exclaimed shooing Austin out of the way so I could get to Kayla.

"Well, I didn't wake you because I forgot you were in the room asleep, cause you're always awake and I woke up late, so I jumped on, threw on my clothes, grabbed my glass from my table and ran down the stairs. I ran into the kitchen and ran right into Kayla, making me drop the cup and because she wasn't wearing shoes yet, she stepped on a piece," Austin explained, sweeping the rest of the glass into a dust pan and into the garbage.
Kayla wasn't crying, she doesn't often, but I knew she was in pain.
I cleaned it off and got Austin to grab me some gauze which I used to wrap her foot in.
I helped her down and she said thanks before limping off and I searched for food.
I started shovelling cereal into my mouth when another cry startled me.
I walked tiredly to the sound but once I saw what it was I slid to her slide.

"Riley what's wrong?" I asked my little sister who was on the floor crying and hyperventilating like all little kids do.

"I-I fell down the stairs," she sniffled and kept crying

"Oh riles what did you hurt?"

"My-my ankle,"
I tried helping her stand but she said it hurt so I wrapped up her ankle and made her a bowl of cereal. I finished mine and realized the time and almost swore In front of Riley, I was almost late for school and I still had to get Nico.
Oh gods I still had to get Nico.

"Ok everybody I'm leaving in 1 minute and if you're not in the car you're walking!" I yelled and I heard a yelp from Kayla.

I packed my bag quickly, threw on my flip flops and held open the door and they all rushed out and jumped in the car.

"Kayla get out of the front, Nico gets shotgun-"

"But-"

"Are you in a wheelchair?" I asked

"No," she grumbled and climbed into the back
I drove to his road and pulled into a driveway with a big grey house with a black roof and vines covering more than half of it.

"This is his house?" Austin asked in awe and I checked the address Hazel gave me

"Apparently," I breathed.
I stepped out of the car, loosing a flip flop in the process, and jogged to the front door knocking on it fast and loud. I looked around as I waited and saw Nico sitting there, a look of boredom in his face which quickly flicked to curiosity.

"What happened?" He asked cocking his head to the side

"It's a long story," I said tiredly, running my fingers through my hair.

"Well I'm not going anywhere," he said and I nodded towards my car

"Let's go,"
I stepped behind him and wheeled in towards the suv.

"So you're the person that stole my spot at school," he accused

"Huh?"

"In the parking lot,"

"Sorry," I wasn't sorry

"Sure you are," he said when we got to the car

"Ok so how..."

"We need to like, uh lift me up and I can stand but I can't really walk so..." This was so awkward

"Got it," I helped him to a standing position and helped him up into my car and closed the door before folding up the chair and sticking it in the trunk.

I hopped in the car,

"Nico, why do you have so many earrings?" Riley asked and Nico smiled slightly

"Because they're cool," he replied

"I want earrings but mommy said no," she pouted and I smiled in the rear view mirror at her. I pulled out of the drive way and listened in the conversation,

"Well you should convince your mommy,"

"I tried,"

"Then I'll convince her,"

"You'll also have to convince daddy,"

"Ok,"

"Ya! Will why didn't you be friends with Nico before?" She asked and I laughed a bit

"Because Nico stays away from everyone," I flashed him a grin and he glared

"Why do you stay away from people?"

"Because a lot of people are mean,"

"Willy's not mean,"

"Ya I know,"

"So why didn't you hang out with Willy?"

"Willy hangs out with other people,"

"You are not one of those people?"

"Nope,"

"Oh, well you should be, my mommy says to be friends with everyone,"

"Your mommy is very smart,"

"Where's your mommy?" She asked and he was silent. I looked over at him slightly and saw that his eyes were clouded and face blank of any emotion.

"She's on a vacation," he said bitterly after a couple moments.

"Oh," Riley was silent until we dropped her off and then we headed to the high school.
We pulled into 'his' parking spot and he glared at me causing me to laugh.

"Ready?" I asked turning off the car

"For hell? Always,"

A/N
Hello everybody who reads this book. Is everyone enjoying this or not cause I am still trying to figure out what I'm going with this. I find that the whole story turns out better when I know what I'm doing because I did not like my other solangelo story at all, though it does have 6000 reads and I'm super happy thank you!

Ok my little hunk muffins, see you soon, cook lots of tacos!

Thea