I want to know

Wills pov

Nico finally had his cast off!
No more limping or crutches or wheelchairs.
And more driving in cool cars!
Today we were going to the beach so we packed a backpack full of food, towels and bathing suits plus a blanket to lie on.

"Come on," Nico said and led me to the garage.

"Wait, where are we going?" I asked as he pulled me. It was so strange that he was walking normally after the months of otherwise.

"In the garage,"

"Wow I never noticed," I replied sarcastically, "but my question is why?"

"My motorcycle, I haven't ridden it in so long,"

"Are you sure?"

"Of course I am!"

We entered the garage and he plopped on the black bike, rubbing his hands over the handle bars.

He patted behind him and I hesitantly moved forward. I've never ridden on the back so I was a little scared.

I sat and rested my hands beside me.

"You may want to hold on," Nico said

"I'll be ok," I replied as he revved the bike up. He backed out of the garage and onto the road.

"Ready?!" He asked when we got on the road.

"Yup!" Nope. He all of a sudden sped off and I almost flew off.
I scrambled to put my hands somewhere and ended up wrapping them as tightly around his waist. My face was against his back and his beautiful hair whipped around.
I slowly lifted my head and let my hair whip around as well.

It was such a rush. I loved it.
We drove fast, past many cars, buildings and people. Typical New York.
It was pretty cool, about 12 degrees which is good for the beginning of November.

We pulled into the familiar parking lot and we both got off.
I took off my helmet and so did Nico. We stared into each others eyes for a couple moments and I remembered I didn't know a lot about. Hardly anything actually.
That was going to be my goal for the day then.
To learn more about my boyfriend.

"Come on!" I said and grabbed his hand and pulled him to the beach.
He laughed and followed.
We checked in on Chloe to say hi and left In a matter of minutes since she was busy.

We walked down the beach for an hour, glaring at people who gave us dirty looks and then laughing about it as soon as they past.
We got bored after an hour so I thought of the place I discovered two years prior.
I led him back to his motorcycle and hopped on the front.

"What are you doing?"
Nico asked and raised an eyebrow as I placed my helmet over my blond, wind blown hair. 

"I want to take you somewhere," I said and he hesitantly placed his helmet on and climbed behind me.

"Where?"

"It's a surprise, you don't want to ruin it do you?" I replied

"Well ya that's why I asked,"

"Well stop asking cause I'm not telling, by the way you might want to hold on," I winked and he scowled before wrapping his arms around my waist.

"You should know I hate being on the back," he muttered as I started up the motorcycle

"Ya? Get used to it," I pulled out and drove for five minutes before pulling into a car sized debt it the long grass that I made from all of the times I have come here.