New years

Nico's pov

The week coming up to New Years was uneventful, will and I spent only a little amount of time together because he had to move all of belongings into the basement.
Instead of jax getting one of the rooms downstairs, they switched so will got that room and jax was with Austin since they got along. (And because I was over most of the time)
So I hardly got to see him, as he helped jax get settled and himself settled in the once guest room (kaylas closet).

Apparently, in my absence, will told me over the phone that jax's mom had thrown all of his stuff into boxes carelessly and left them on the front lawn, most open and snowed on.
Great mom he has.

I was going over early today, so about after I woke up (12:15) to help finish his room up and set up for the New Years party that was this night.
His parents apparently invited a bunch of family friends and Wills large group to come over for it, so roughly 70 people would be there.
I walked in the house without knocking, even though it was locked.
I smiled gratefully at the extra key Will gave me for his house the day after Christmas and I gave him one for mine.
I entered and walked into the kitchen where Naomi was preparing food.
She has finally warmed up to me and actually likes me now, since Christmas and I haven't held a grudge so we're friends now.

"Smells good Naomi," I complimented as I passed her.

"Hey Nico, here to help I assume?" She asked looking up from the cutting board

"You thought right! Can I sneak a peak at what you're making?"

"Haha, I know what you're up to, you're just like Will, always trying to steal food,"

"Guilty as charged," I smiled and headed down the stairs.

I walked into the large movie room that had three rooms branches around it, a bathroom, Kayla's room and Wills room.
I headed to Wills, which was on the right, and knocked on the door,

"Who is it?" I heard him ask, the smell of paint drifting from under the door.

"You're favourite person in the world!"

"So Octavian? Sorry he's not allowed in my room," he laughed and opened the door.
He leaned forwards and pecked my lips before heading back in.

I followed and took my surroundings.
Will was painting it from what I remembered was light brown that he despised, to a really really light grey.
All of his belongings were in the middle of the room as he finished up the second coat of paint.

"I'm almost done, Everything else Is dry, I'm just getting around the edges," will said, who was using a tiny brush to outline the small window that was right at the ceiling in the middle of the wall that was right across from the door.

"Annnndddd done!" He exclaimed and jumped off a step stool he was on.

"It looks amazing in here will!" I said and looked around.

"Well now it's time to sort the furniture out and I need your help. Just let me clean up," he said and walked out of the room, probably to go wash his hands.

He came back in two seconds later and started telling me how he wanted set up.
Into the end it looked really good.
The bed was right under the window, so we would be able to sneak in and out still, by using the bed as a step stool. On the right side of the bed was a white bedside table from his room with a picture of his family and a picture of me that I never knew he took, and I didn't even look half bad, I was laughing, and was wearing Wills hoodie and had none of my earrings in.

On the left side there was a ginormous book case filled with books and beside that was a door that led into a closet that had wills dresser and a place to hang shirts.