So, your father

Nico's pov

"You guys are so weird!" I shouted over the music.
Jason, Percy, Frank, Leo, Cecil, the stolls, and Will were singing loudly, and horribly on stage. They wanted to perform 'I will always love you' by Whitney Houston in the talent show this year, but started practicing now because they thought they needed it- which they did.
Since it was only the second verse Will replied,

"Ya, but you know you love it!"
I tried to frown, (very unsuccessful by the way) when he joined back in and they sang the chorus.
Hazel and Katie squealed, and Annabeth, Piper, Rachel and Lou Ellen face palmed. I died eternally when they yelled,

"And iiiiiiiiiiiiiiii will always love youuuuuuuuuu," their voices cracked as they pointed to all of us and got on one knee. Then they all stopped abruptly and broke out into a fit of laughter.
I covered my face in disappointment (and embarrassment) when they jumped off the stage and walked towards us, trying to keep up with the song.
The others kneeled or sat beside their girlfriends as the chorus came up again but Will made me stand up, and when the chorus hit, he kissed me.

~~~~~~~

Christmas was coming up and I was kind of excited. Other than Halloween, Christmas was my favourite holiday, even though it was usually just Hazel and I.
This year, Christmas Eve it would be me and Hazel as usual, but Will invited me to his house Christmas Day so I could meet his whole family. Well, some of it. He said his dad's twin and mother would be coming but his family was gigantic so they couldn't all make it. As for his moms side, her brother and his daughter and wife, and her sister and her two boys were coming as well as her mom and dad.
I tried to tell him not to invite me because I would just start a fight but he insisted and said he had a present for me.
I still had to get a present for him, but I had no clue what to get him.
So today I was going shopping with Hazel for Christmas presents, since I only had 8 days left.

We went to some outlet mall that Hazel liked and split up so I could find her present.
I went a jewelry store and browsed for a bit before walking over to a lady that worked there. I felt awkward and out of place standing there, while she put a silver ring with an abnormally large diamond in a case.

"Excuse me?" I asked, making her turn around in surprise. I was met with striking dark green eyes immediately, as she was the same height as me.

"Yes? Oh hello, I'm Tanya, how may I help you today?" She asked. She looked me up and down and then back at my face before running her teal polished fingers through her hair.

"Hi, I was looking around the store for a Christmas present, and I couldn't find anything that I liked," I told her, and then frowned, realizing I didn't really give her any context.

"What are you looking for? Christmas shopping I suppose? Is it for your girlfriend?" She smiled sweetly and raised her painted eyebrows.

"Uh no," I chuckled,
"for my sister."

"Oh! So are you single?" She asked, soundly slightly hopeful.

"Uhhhh, no, I have a boyfriend," I replied, rubbing the back of my neck. She slumped a bit, but her smile returned.

"Too bad, you're pretty cute," She smiled wistfully,

"Aha, thanks," I laughed, kind of uncomfortable. She must have noticed her error, and blushed slightly, but to cover it up she clasped her hands, rings on each finger hitting, and turned around.