Dinner's usually my favourite meal

Nico's pov

School was interesting.
Will took me to most of my classes unless he was on the other side of the school, then he got his friends to take me. Once a girl named Lou Ellen took me to a class and Reyna took me to another. Reyna was my good friend a couple years back but I stopped talking to her after a bit. It was nice talking to her again, I missed her.
I still parted crowds but for a different reason now. Every time a group of people passed they did a double take at me in the chair and would start whispering to their friends.
Others would just stare but I would shoot them a rather nasty glare which made them look away and run down the hall.

At lunch Will forced me to sit with his large group of friends. (How many friends can you have?)
I didn't hate it I suppose, it was really funny listening to there conversations,

"Come on guys, one of you has to be free to cook tacos," an elvish boy named Leo complained

"I can't, my mom doesn't trust me enough to go out without getting knocked out!" Jason Grace said

"There won't be any bricks there,"

"It doesn't matter, and anyway, piper and I are having an at home movie date,"

"Ugh, Frank, Hazel?"

"Study date,"

"Percy?"

"Going to the beach with my family and annabae,"

"Never call me that again,"

"Stolls?"

"Going on a date with Katie,"

"Rachel and I are doing some protest thing"

"Reyna?"

"No,"

"Will?"

"Taking Nico home and going out with my family for dinner,"

"You know what! Fine! I'm going to find my own date and she's gonna be really nice and I'm ditching all of you for her when you ask to make tacos!"

"Sure you are Leo," Reyna said

"Just watch me!"

So ya, they were great entertainment, and most of them seemed wary of me even tho most were older than me.

Will was in the middle of driving me home at the end of the day before he pulled over randomly.

"This isn't my house, you know that right?"

"Do you want to come over for dinner?"

"What?"

"Dinner, you don't seem to be doing anything and my moms making her famous lasagna, I can probably get her to make more,"

"Oh, I don't want to trouble you-"

"No, I'm inviting you,"

"Well-"

"No excuses,"

"I have some homework,"

"I'll help you with it,"

"I don't need help,"

"Well I'll do it with you anyway,"

"You're not gonna let me say no are you,"

"Exactly,"

"Fine," I finally sighed

"Yay Nico's coming to dinner to convince mommy and daddy for earrings!" Riley exclaimed happily and I smiled slightly.