New people and hot chocolate

Nico's pov

I had a really bad sleep. I was settled after Will called me, (which I found really endearing ) but I turned my light off at 11:30 to fall asleep, and laid awake until 3:30. Great.
Hazel woke me up really early, which was uncalled for, considering we weren't going out to lunch until 12.
She came skipping into my room at 7:30 and shook my shoulder like we were little kids again.

"Nico!" She whisper yelled into my ear. "Nico, wake up! Nicoooooooo," she whined and I groaned

"What Hazel?" I asked and flipped onto my face

"Nico! There are new neighbours!"

"So?" I asked and went on my elbow

"We need to meet them! Come on keep up!" She said, extremely excited

"Why, they're probably old people," I said and laid back down

"They were two boys, our age I think, and even though I only saw the back of their heads from my window, I think they're cute!"

"Hazel, for one, stop being a stalker, and two, we are both dating people. I don't know about you, but i am completely satisfied with mine," I said and sat up with my back leaning on the wall.

"I knowwwww, but still! Please Nico? Pleaseeeeee,"

"Stop whining! Fine, I'm getting up, go away,"

"Yay!" She jumped up and ran out of the room.
I sighed, exasperated, and got up and got dressed.
I defiantly was going to make myself intimidating, so they didn't get the wrong idea that I was soft, if they saw me with Will. Dam you Will.

I styled my hair, put In all my earrings, and put on my leather jacket.
Hazel pulled me over to their house that was across from ours, and she knocked on the door.
I tried to convince her 8am was to early to meet people but she didn't listen.
She knocked rapidly on the beige coloured house with a look of pure excitement on her delicate yet strong features.
Nobody answered for more than a minute, so I was going to call off the meet and greet with the new people when there was a crash from inside the house and the door swung open.
You know that one part of a movie when a famous person walks in the room and all of a sudden it's in slow motion and there's music playing In the background? That's how I felt when I saw this boy's face. Obviously he wasn't a cute as Will, who had that adorable, innocent look to him. He was hot. Really hot.
He had sharp cheek bones, sharp enough to cut, and bright green eyes. He had dark brown hair with what looked like natural blonde highlights, but with dyed blue streaks. He was tall, maybe the same height as will or a little taller, and looked very buff.
He had a sparkle in his eyes and I hint of laughter in his voice when he said something,

"Hi! Sorry I was unpacking when you knocked and I slipped on the bottom step of the stairs!" He laughed

"That's ok! We just came to meet you actually! We are your neighbours, I'm Hazel and this is my brother Nico," Hazel replied and I have a small wave, that I realized looked a lot like Danisnotonfire from his very first video. Great first impression. I hastily put my hand down and tried to stop the slight blush creeping up my cheeks as his smile widened.

"I'm Phoenix Ryder,"

"Oh my gosh, that's such a cool name!" Hazel exclaimed. He was about to say more when a pair of legs started to pound down the stairs.

"Who's at the door nix?" A male voice asks and soon I was met face to face with two phoenix's. Twins.

"Who's this?" Phoenix 2 asked