Sleeping (with the sirens) but mostly sleeping

Nico's pov (I know again)

I was so tired. I was exhausted. I was beyond drowsy and could hardly keep my eyes open.
I don't even know why.

Oh

Wait

Maybe it has to do with the boy beside me in my bed, and the fact that we stayed up until 5:00 in the morning 

No you perverts we weren't doing anything (even if I wanted to) we stayed up watching supernatural.
It wasn't the best idea, considering we had to go to the sleeping with sirens concert that night at 7:00 and it was 2:00. We could stay asleep for a tiny bit more...

I woke up a couple hours later, freezing. It made sense considering my shirt was off and so was wills.
Stop, I know you're doing it again. The only reason was because we were watching a extremely tense episode and we were both sweating like crazy. I'm not going to spoil anything but it had something to do with death. But aren't all the episodes?

Anyways, I was very cold cold so I turned so I was looking at my boyfriends bare back and spooned him, which was a little difficult considering he was taller than me.

Than Hazel walked in,

"Hey Nico- oh my gosh I am so sorry!" She covered her eyes quickly when I sat up and she saw I was shirtless.

"Hazel, haze! It's fine, I'm awake now,"

"But- but you're naked,"  she squealed and I laughed

"No I'm not, Hazel open your eyes you've seen me without a shirt before,"  I said and she slowly took her hand away.

"So you're not naked?" She asked and I stuck a leg out of bed to show her my plaid pyjamas.

"Oh ok, eek!" She squealed once again and covered her face again as will say up and rubbed his eyes tiredly. He also had no shirt but Hazel hasn't seen him shirtless, and he was very toned from working out and playing volley ball all of the time.

"What's going on?" He asked and yawned

"Uh, I'm going to go now," Hazel said and headed out of the room.

"Ok we better get up," I said and stretched my arms.

"What time's it?" Will mumbled as he rubbed his eyes and flopped back onto the bed.

"4:30," I replied about to stand up but Will grabbed my waist and pulled me back beside him.
"Will!" I laughed as he moved his head towards my neck and started to pepper it with small kisses. When I squirmed out of his grip he readjusted and started to tickle me.
"WILL!" I shrieked this time since I was extremely ticklish. He laughed as I screamed and kicked at him until I fell out of bed and crawled away to the other side of the room and collapsed, shaking with mirth.

Will, seemingly not done with me, jumped out of bed and towards me, but I had no control over my body as I laughed, so I couldn't get away as he bent down and scooped me up bridal style.
I was still trying to control my laughter, which was very difficult, and only stopped when will rolled his sparkling blue eyes and kissed me passionately.
It shut me up just fine.
I adjusted myself in his arms so I was higher, wrapped my legs around his waist and ran my fingers through his hair, miraculously, without breaking the kiss.
We broke apart for another breath and then locked lips once more.

"Hey Nico I never told you what I wanted to- never mind!" Hazel walked I and out of my room faster than lightning when she saw us.

I giggled again and dropped from Will, who was chucking also,

"Ok we actually have to get ready now," I said and headed to the bathroom to change after I grabbed my clothes.

I came out wearing my ripped black jeans, sleeping with sirens band tee, my leather jacket and black converse. I styled my hair with gel as I usually do, had all of my earrings in, had black eyeliner going all the way around both of my eyes, and had multiple rubber bracelets on my wrists.