Let's go go go!

Nico's pov

Little Maria was so cute.
She was the size of my hand and was at the moment, asleep on my shoulder.

Will sat down beside me and rested his head on my shoulder which I quickly shoved off making Maria slip off my shoulder and was now on my lap. I picked her up and put in her crate before turning to a pouting Will.

"What was that for?" He sulked

"Earring. Show me now." I demanded and he sighed, turning to the side and moved his hair to reveal and small diamond stud.

"I only got one," he said and I nodded. I ran my finger lightly over it.

"You know you have to clean it and take care of it so it doesn't get infected, right?" I said dropping my hand and he moved his hair back over it.

"Yup, the ladies that worked there gave me all the stuff I need," he said and I smiled. He did this for me.

"Ok good, and you really should go back home," I said and Wills smiling face turned into a frown.

"I don't want to. I'm mad at my mother right now,"

"Ya but she's right about one thing. You were always the ones to take care of your siblings so they are your responsibility. Do it for them not her,"

"Fine," he sighed defeated.
"I'll go back tonight, but right now let's play with Maria!" He said happy again as he took out the little ball of fur.

~~~~~~~~~
Wills pov (I'm sorry I have nothing for Nico right now)

I drove home in silence and got more and more scared as my house came into view.
It was pretty late and most of the house lights were off, so instead of using my tree, I used my key to get in the front door.
I crept towards the stairs as quiet as I could, but of course, right as I put I toe on the stair, the dining room light turned on revealing my mother.
I was expecting some sort of angry yelling that would wake up the neighbourhood but instead she jumped up and hugged me.

"Oh Will, I was so worried!" She exclaimed but I didn't hug back. Not after what happened

"Mom I'm fine, and tired so can I go to bed?" I asked irritably

"Where were you? Kayla said she knew but she wouldn't tell me- I thought you might've been at Lou's or Cecil's but you weren't-"

"I was at Nico's mom, God. And I comforted him after you attacked him last night,"

"Oh him. You see honey, I just don't think he is good for you-"

"Mom stop talking. I know what you're going to say and I'm not letting you say it. Nico is my boyfriend and I like him a lot him and there is nothing you can say that will stop that. Good night I'm going to bed now," I said and stomped up the stairs and she huffed from the bottom of them.

I opened my door and slammed it shut loudly.

"What's wrong?" Austin asked from his bed, looking up from a book.

"Our mother," I growled and he nodded

"Kayla told me what happened, are you ok? Is Nico ok?" He asked

"Ya we're fine, he's fine. I was upset though,"

"Who wouldn't be?" He said and started reading again as I got changed.
I got in my bed and took out my book and began to read but I was interrupted.