Nico freaking di angelo

Wills pov

I rushed over to the rider after I made sure Riley wouldn't go on the road again. I first checked for a pulse which I thankfully found and then took off the helmet and gasped.
It
Was
Nico
Freaking
Di Angelo.
I stood frozen for 2 minutes straight before I heard a yell and saw the secretary running outside and my doctor instincts kicked in.

"Call the ambulance!" I yelled and went back to Nico, a single tear streaming down my face. Susan looked at the boy on the ground and didn't hesitate to call the hospital.
I put him half on my lap and started taking off his jacket.
"Come on ni-co," I hiccuped and checked his pulse again which was faint but there, and kept working. I heard sirens in the distance and Nico twitched visibly. His leg was obviously broken or fractured due to the placing do I tried moving it back and get him ready for the ambulance with the bit of knowledge I had with being a doctor from my volunteer work.
The ambulance came down the road at an amazing speed and I was afraid it was going to hit us but when the driver saw us it hit the brakes. It turned and backed up and once it stopped two people jumped out of the truck and rushed to me.

"What's your name?" One of them asked as the other checked Nico's pulse even though I already did it twice.
I inhaled slowly and replied

"Will solace, I volunteer at the hospital," I added but regretted it as my voice cracked when I said hospital

"Do you want to come in the ambulance with us? We need you to tell us exactly what happened," he said sternly and I gulped

"Uh, yes, sure. But my little sister has to come, I was picking her up from school to go to the hospital actually, our father is in the hospital,"

"Yes yes that's fine," he said and got the stretcher from the ambulance. I didn't want to let go of the smaller boy, though I did as they lifted him up out of my arms. I quickly ran over to Riley and picked her up, bringing her to the truck.

"Is he hurted?" She asked as I lifted her inside.

"Just a bit ri, but he will be ok," I said in a soothing voice but I wasn't sure if what I said was going to be true. I placed her where she could colour in her colouring books and went over to Nico and the guys hopped in after they moved the bike. The ambulance lurched forwards and the men started hooking Nico up to a bunch of machines.

"Ok I want you to tell us what happened son," the other one said this time, sounding very fatherly.

"Ok," I took a deep breath and proceeded to tell them what I saw.

After I finished they went back to prepping Nico. I stood by him feeling like I should be helping but I never helped on anyone I knew, so I gripped Nico's hand, wanting him to wake but he didn't.

Before we got there I called my mom about what happened so when we actually got there, she was waiting for us at the front. As the people wheeled Nico out I brought Riley to her and rushed after Nico. They took him into a room and blocked me off. I tried protesting, saying I could help but they still locked it so I trudged to the waiting room and sat down defeated. I stared off into space until I remembered Hazel was probably waiting for her brother to come home but he wouldn't.

I dialled her number and waited for a bit until she picked up,

"Hey Will-"

"Hazel!" I exclaimed and she must have heard the worry in my voice

"Will, what's wrong?" She asked cautiously

"It's Nico," I replied slowly and tried to hide my voice crack when I said his name

"What about him?" She whispered

"He-he was in an accident,"

"What! How do you know!"

"I was there, I'll tell you what happened but you have to get to the hospital, they won't let me see him, but from my volunteer work I could tell he had a broken leg and he was knocked out," I said quietly and I heard Hazel stifle a sob

"I'll be there as soon as possible," she quavered and hung up.
I exhaled a big breath, leaned on the back of the green waiting chair and let my eyes fall shut. I had a small day dream of my happily ever after. It used to be where My family is safe, friends are laughing and I am laughing with them while I have my arm over my girlfriends shoulders. But now it's different. And I don't understand it.
The thing about my family and friends is the same but now instead of my imaginary girlfriend, I was kissing a boy with messy black hair and piercings in his ear.
I'm snapped out of my imagination by my name being called.

"Will, WILL!" Hazel yells, speed walking down the hall towards me. Frank is behind her not trying to keep up because he knows he won't. I look over Hazel before I reply. Her eyes are puffy and red and her cheeks are tear stained from crying. She was more of a mess than I was.

"Hazel!" I exclaimed jumping up. She jogs the rest of the way and throws her arms around me. She sobbed silently and I hate to admit that I had a couple tears run down my face as well. I looked up as she clung to me and see Frank with a look of jealousy on his features. I sent him a Apologetic look before releasing Hazel.

"W-what happened?" She croaked, her voice groggy from crying.
I told the story for the second time today and what I knew.
She nodded and silently sits in a chair. Frank still looked shocked but went over and comforted Hazel.
I was about to go when Hazel stopped me.

"No," she says "stay,"
I nodded and sit down on the chair.

A/N
A little short but who cares? Ok it will be Wills point of until Nico wakes up (if he wakes up). Ugh my smol little Nico is hurt and I don't like it.
OH!! Also I read this really good book (not a fanfiction and you actually have to go to a book store you lazy butts) called fan art. ITS SOOOO GOOD and I finished it in less than 24 hours (only 20) (and when I was asleep doesn't count) (so only 11 hours) and it was so good. So go read it. Now. Smash your piggy bank or grab your credit card and go buy it. You won't be sorry and if you don't like it I will hunt you down.
Jk, I love all my readers (unless they are haters).
Ok that was a really long a/n. Oh well! Ok my little hunk muffins that's all for today!
Comment or vote!

Thea