Home

Nico's pov

6 days. I've been here for 6 days. And it's been deadly.
Will insists on visiting me everyday, bringing me things from my house that hazel gave him when she couldn't come, my earrings that he found in hazels locker when he was talking to her and McDonald's, which did make me happy considering the food here was terrible.

He was sitting beside me when I thought I should ask the question that hasn't left my mind all week.

"Will, why are you here?"

"What do you mean, to bring you food," he gestured at the McDonald's on my lap.

"No, like why have you been coming all week?" I asked and he shrugged

"I don't know," he said "I guess I feel like you getting hurt was my fault,"
My heart dropped, I thought that maybe- no, not possible

"It wasn't your fault," I said honestly and he looked up and flashed me a big toothy smile.

"Hey, it's day six of you being here, you get out tomorrow!" He exclaimed happy again.

"Yup, no more diseases or annoying nurses for me," I said sitting up slightly

"Are you calling me a annoying nurse?" He placed a hand on his chest, faking being emotionally hurt by my comment.

"Exactly,"

"Humph, well I have to get Riley from a play date now, this was going to be a short visit anyways," he replied and I hid the disappointment in my voice as I said good bye and he left without another word.
This crush was getting out of hand, I thought and I realized what needed to be done. Once I didn't need his help, I would cut off all connection to him.

~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up late Monday morning, the day after I got out of the death prison and realized I had to back to my other prison today. Yupee.

I checked the clock and yelled a very bad word that my sister wouldn't be proud of as I opened my wheel chair beside me on the left side of my bed and pulled myself in it as fast as possible with one arm and wheeled myself to my bathroom. I cleaned up as fast as possible without needing to shower and pulled on clothes the best I could with moving my right arm and leg. Is it just me or at your prominent limbs always the ones that get hurt?
Much to my despair, I pulled on one of the two pairs of sweatpants I had over my black cast (thanks sis) and a black t-shirt over my head. I added my earrings, hair gel, one shoe and my leather jacket before wheeling myself into the hall to be met with Hazel who just walked out of her room fully dressed and ready for the day, but by this time she was usually downstairs finishing her food and waiting for me to get there.

"You're up early," she smirked slyly and I realized what she did.

"You are pure evil," I stated and she smiled her winning smile that took Frank's heart

"Do you really think this angel would change your clock time in the night when you were asleep so you would wake up early?" She accused

"Yes,"

"Then you were correct, come on," she said and walked over to my wheel chair. She brought me to the stairs and stopped, walking around to the front of me.

"How are we going do this?" She wondered aloud and then ended up putting her shoulder under my left one and lifted my weight until I was standing on one foot. She was a lot stronger than she looked.
Keeping her arm under mine, she practically carried down the stairs, me wincing every step. When we got to the bottom she brought me to a wall and left me to lean on it (not very comfortable) and raced back up the stairs to grab my chair.
She helped me back into it and I kissed her cheek before she stretched up again making her blush.

"Thanks Hazel," I said and she nodded

"Anything for you," she said and I smiled. She was the best sibling anyone could ask for.
She tossed a couple waffles in the toaster for me and popped them early just how I liked it. She put them on a plate and put a little butter and syrup on them plus a couple strawberries to my disliking but I took the plate gratefully nonetheless. I watched her as she made her breakfast and didn't start eating until she did. She smiled and we ate in silence that was broken by me when we were finished,

"Since I can't drive how are you getting to school?" I asked and Hazel smiled

"Frank pulled a few strings so that he could drive me until you're better,"

"What about football?"

"He can still drive me but for the morning practises he will have to pick me up early and I will watch him-" she was cut off by the doorbell ringing

"I'll get it," she said and raced to the door before I could reply.
I heard Hazel say something and then a male voice that belonged to Frank Zhang.
Hazel bounced into the room with Frank trailing behind slower

"Will you be ok?" Hazel asked while packing her bag up

"Ya I'll be fine, go have fun,"

"Ok, bye Nico," she replied and kissed my cheek. She turned to Frank smiling and he smiled back but jumped when she all of a sudden yelled,

"My phone!" She jumped and spun at the same time before dropping her bag and sprinting to and up the steep stairs to her room.
I turned to Frank who looked uncomfortable now that Hazel was gone,

"Take care of my sister," I said darkly and Frank's eyes widened

"D-d-don't worry, I w-will," he stuttered and I laughed

"I believe you,"

"I'm back," Hazel exclaimed jumping in the room and saw Frank's scared face,
"Nico did you give Frank another talk? He's not that scary, honestly,"
Frank just shook his head and I smiled slyly

"Ok bye Hazel, Frank,"

"Bye Nico," Hazel replied and they were gone.

I tried wheeling myself around to grab all my stuff which wasn't easy with one arm, and stuffed it in my bag.
I waited for 5 minutes by the door and when he didn't come I took out my phone and started scrolling through tumblr.
It was another 5 minutes later and I started to worry he wasn't coming. Will wasn't a very untrustworthy person from what I saw so I started to fret. I was about to call him when the door was knocked on rapidly. I waited a few seconds so it didn't seem like I was waiting by the door before opening up revealing a disheveled, tired looking Will solace.
He was wearing a big sweatshirt and a pair of wrinkled jeans plus one flip flop- I hoped the other was in the car. His hair was everywhere, flying in a million different places and he had bags under his eyes that were almost purple.

"What happened?" I asked moving my head to the side

"It's a long story,"

A/N
Whoo! This is turning out I think. I had no clue where I was going with this before but I now have a faint idea what I am doing and have a couple of ideas for parts. I finally started Harry Potter (I know, I know, I should've started it a while ago) and I am already in love.( not as much as Percy Jackson though)
So how's school? Is everyone enjoying it? I don't know how I'm liking it tbh.
Ok my little hunk muffins, take care of yourselves.
Comment or vote!

Thea