Reminds me of us

Wills pov

"Nico?"

"Hm?"

"I will be killed if I go home,"

"Well I would invite you over but Riley is literally asleep on top of you and if you don't bring her home your mom will hunt me down," Nico stated as we watched a movie, I don't know what though, I wasn't paying attention.

"Ya, you're right. Well maybe I could like sneak her through her window and then-"

"Will! You have to go home. My dad wasn't exactly happy when I told him I was gay but he got over it. Your mom will get over it. Just give her a bit and she'll be fine,"

"But-"

"Will, please go home, I don't want to get in between you and your family, I know how much they mean to you, we could-"

"No!" I practically cried, making Riley and sleeping Maria stir.
I placed her on the couch and stood up in front of Nico. We were in his tv room on the black couch. I took his face into my hands and stared into Nico's beautiful eyes.

"Nico never, ever make me think that you want to break up with-" my bottom lip trembled slightly, but I kept going.
"Please, don't ever say that, I want to be with you," I rested my forehead on his and took a shaky breath. The words he was going to say hurt me.

"I'm sorry I just thought-"

"Don't think, know," I said and kissed his forehead lightly

"Ok, but I do think you should go home, you can't stay here every night,"

"Ya," I sighed and looked at Riley. I really didn't want to go home.

"Will, go home," he stated so I turned and kissed him before lifting Riley into my arms and left.

~~~~~~~~

Saturday, I slept in late, till 1:15 actually so I was really tired.
I know that makes no sense whatsoever, but I never sleep in so it left me groggy, though I would probably get really awake later.
I laid in bed and stared at the ceiling and then grabbed my book and a bag of chips from under my bed.

I ended up reading for 5 hours and finished my book.
Oops.
I was listening to music, panic! At the disco, I write sins not tragedies, actually when I got a text. I sped through my password and read it quickly and got a little jolt of happiness.
It read:

Nico- hey I'm going to a party tonight that Jodi invited me to, meet me at (think of random location cause I have no idea where it should be) at 7:30, love you!

I smiled and dragged myself out of bed and down the stairs because my stomach was growling like crazy. I hopped off the step and realized the house was empty.
I grabbed a bowl and poured myself some cereal and went back upstairs to get ready.

~~~~~~~~~

I pulled up to a large, red apartment building. I could hear the music from down here, so I would probably lose my hearing when I'm up there.
I walked in the building and up three flights of stairs before arriving at a door that was spray painted purple and blue and was vibrating so I figured this was the place and knocked.
The boy that Nico and I saw at the tattoo parlour opened it, his arm slung around Nico's shoulders.
They've obviously been drinking because Nico hates physical contact and the kid was hiccuping.

"You made it!" He slurred and Nico ducked under his arm and almost jumped on me, which he would've if he was healed completely. Only one more week.