Blocked

Wills pov

A week I haven't been able to talk to Nico.
He blocked me on every social media, ignores and avoids me at school and won't even look at me all together.
I've been dying. It's killing me that I've broken up with the only person I've ever loved because of my stupid ex.
No one has been able to cheer me up. I've ignored my parents, so they don't know anything, and my siblings avoid me because I lashed out at Lou Ellen when she came over to comfort me.

I stay away from people at school and don't try to work on anything anymore.
I've been getting c's and d's on all of my work which has never happened, I'm a b+ or a student. My family, friends and teachers are all worried about me.
I haven't eaten as much, won't go near a McDonald's and treasure the sweater he left at my house.
I sleep with it just so I can smell his cologne and fight tears before I fall asleep but can't fight them when I wake up with the nightmares at 3 in the morning.
Austin hasn't been able to sleep in our room because of me.

To sum this all up, I was a mess.
I needed Nico. I didn't know it until now but I needed him.

"Hun? Why don't you eat something?" My mom asked. I was sitting at the dining room table, reading a book Nico had given me a couple weeks before he broke up with me.

"I'm not hungry," I mumbled. She sighed and sat beside me.

"Honey, what happened? You won't eat, you won't talk, I've even got a call from your teachers. Your grades have dropped like a landslide in the past week. Please tell me," she pleaded. I knew I couldn't keep it a secret for ever.

"Nico- Katrina kissed me at the end of school last week and Nico saw. She said things that made it seem like I was cheating on him. But- but I wasn't. H-he broke u-u-up with me," I breathed. It was hard to say it out loud. I wiped a tear away.

"Oh honey, I know you liked him a lot,"

"Mom, I didn't just like him, I-I loved him," I whimpered.

"I don't think he loved you though," she replied

"I l-loved him mum," I whispered. My heart was throbbing. I felt like someone took a knife and jabbed it into my chest and dragged it down.

"Oh baby," she wiped one of my tears. My hair fell in front of my face when I looked down, so she went to move it but I quickly jumped away and placed my hair over my ear so it was completely covered

"What is it?" She asked confused

"N-nothing. It's nothing," I stuttered

"It not nothing, let me see your ear,"

"No-no that's ok," I panicked

"Will," she demanded. I dropped my hand in defeat, I knew I couldn't get her to drop it.
She tucked my beach blonde hair behind my ear with the same gentleness Nico always did and gasped.

"W-what?" She breathed and touched my earring

"When I was mad at you that one night, I dropped Nico off at his house and got it," I mumbled

"I made you do this?" She whispered

"Well ya,"

"Well I only yelled because Nico was being... Ugh, so technically it's his fault,"

"Mom just because we're broken up doesn't mean you can talk about him that way," I said

"Well I'm glad you did. I don't think he was good for you. And you can see! A couple months with him and you already have a earring!"

"I'm going upstairs," I mumbled

"What about the food?" She asked

"I have no appetite,"

•••••••••••••
Nico's pov

I can't stand it. I don't know how I did it. I finally made up my mind that I actually loved him and he ruined it. No I ruined it. I didn't let him explain.
But I saw him and Katrina. I heard what she said.

I couldn't help but let the tears flow as I listened to sleeping with the sirens.
The strays playing loudly, louder than Jodi's parties music was.
I thought that if I turned it up i could blast my feelings out of myself, but I just felt worse.
I was on my bed with my blanket wrapped around me and Wills beanie gripped in my hands.

"Nico!" Hazel pounded on my door.
"Nico let me in!"

"Go away," I whispered.
She somehow unlocked my door anyways and came In with her fingers in her ears. She walked over to my speaker and clicked it off before walking over to my bed.

"Nico I have never seen you like this," Hazel said

"Never liked anyone the way I liked will," I replied

"You can't just stay in here for the rest of your life, come on get ready for school," she went to my closet and grabbed a black shirt and jacket before grabbing my pants and throwing it all at me.

"Hurry up," she said before leaving the room.
I dragged myself out of bed and got ready.
I didn't put my earrings in or gel in my hair and I walked downstairs.

School was a blur of boring teachers and annoying people.
I was about to leave when I heard a yelp and saw a group of bullies being led by Octavian beating up some kid.
I know what it felt like to be beat up by them so I walked over, dropping my bag on the way. I tapped his shoulder and as he turned I punched him. He stumbled and raced off at the look of fury on my face.
I glared at the rest of them and they ran off as well.
I was about to reach down and help the person up but I looked and saw Will solaces face.
He had a black eye and a bruise on his jaw. His eyes resembled broken glass.
I couldn't stand to look at him so I turned and walked as fast as I could to my bag and then to my car, and I left.

Why didn't he love me? He said he did but was it a lie? Was I not good enough?

A/N
Ahhhhhh these are really short I know but this is the third in one night so whatever.

Well I have to go to bed so see you later hunk muffins!

Thea