Hi...

Ok I know you probably all hate me for never finishing this.
And you probably sill have hope, but let's be honest, I don't think I'm going to do anything with this, it's been over a year.
A whole year.
And to be honest (again) this story is shitty and went downhill pretty fast.

So I guess I'll give you a few options because I have enough readers to do so;

I mean I don't really know what I'm saying but comment if you want me to do an upsetting, badly written last chapter, where all I'll do is poorly tie up some loose ends.

I could also do a ask the author/ characters; so comment if you want that because that could easily be arranged.

And... I don't really know what else you would want, but comment (if you want) either way, if you want anything from this.

I really do love you all but I lost all inspiration to write this.
I appreciate all of you, and if you I want a better written book I wrote another story called psychopath that almost has 50 long chapters and is almost done itself, and then there will be a sequel, and I also might start a one shots book for my fav ships... if you want that.

I don't really know.
I'm sorry.
I love you all I promise I'm just a waste of a human being and creativity.

Comment what you think guys❤️

Thea