You're sick

Please read author note at the bottom⬇️

Nico's pov

I haven't talked to will in a while and maybe it's for the best. Maybe, just maybe, if I stay away from him my crush will go away and I won't have that aching feeling whenever I pass him. That would be nice.

I was finally on crutches so I didn't need Reyna to take me to the bathroom or to a class that was on the other side of the school and now I could go back to avoiding people.

I woke up to Hazel pounding on my door to get up (my favourite) so I grabbed my crutches and did my morning routine.
I looked at the bare spot on the side of my chest right below my rib cage when I had my shirt off. I was excited for the new tattoo I wanted to get that I thought of the other day.
It was going to be like a ying-yang of a bright yellow sun and a black sun.
I don't why I thought of it but I really wanted it done and I was this weekend. After today it would be there and I am able to say I have 6 tattoos.
I have the angel wings on my back to show the darkness in me, a long black triangle behind my left ear, a long silver arrow up my right arm to represent Bianca because she loved the bow and arrow and we buried her in her favourite silver jacket that she hated to take off, a black rose on the inside of my left wrist to represent my mama and what looks like a mirror that's cracked to show my imperfections on the side of my rib cage.

All of my tattoos had meanings (except the triangle, I just like how that one looked) but I didn't know what the ying-yang was meant to be yet.

I hopped down the stairs which was easy enough and heard Reyna honk from outside. No breakfast for me, oh well.

I grabbed my bag which was thankfully packed already and headed outside, locking the door behind me.

"Morning Nico," Reyna greeted and I nodded a hello before being silent.
We got to school and I got out with my glasses on so I could block the sun from worsening my headache that I had and went inside to get to my first class.
I saw Will talking, well more like half listening to Lou and Cecil as they blabbed to him as he looked at me pass him and I quickly looked away to avoid pain.

I felt crappy all through out math and asked to be excused early to go to the bathroom so I could splash my face with water and not die being in the same room with Will next period.

As I walked to the bathroom closest to my next class, the bell rang and people filed out and ended up hitting me and I stumbled.
My head was pounding and the harsh lights and yelling students didn't help it. My stomach felt like it was flipped inside out and my leg that I could stand on kept giving out.
I finally got to the empty bathroom and leaned against the graffitied wall.

I stood there until after the second bell rang and I cursed loudly, I was late to art.

I dragged myself to the sinks and splashed my face which didn't help at all and just made me look like I was crying.
I sighed and glanced at the clock. It was 15 minutes after class. I started to walk back towards the door, maybes could get off without a late slip because I don't feel well.
You know that feeling when you're really really sick and it's hard to move and you feel that you'll just collapse and throw up and die at the same time. That's how I felt. Maybe it was good I haven't eaten anything.

I tried to take another step but my leg gave out and fell to the ground, my head hitting the ground and my crutches crashing to the floor beside me before my vision went dark.

~~~~~~~~~

Wills pov

I ran to Nico, his eyes were shut and his crutches were on the ground beside him probably what caused the loud crash.
I lifted his head in my lap, getting a slight nauseous feeling of déjà vu. He stirred slightly and his eyes opened to slits.