Mondays are the worst

Wills pov (i know again)

I was going to the study hall and instead of sitting with Jason, Leo, Percy and Frank where I usually sit and I went to the back of the room to a empty table. I needed to be alone after the day I was having.
I opened my bag to pull out my unfinished work when a shadow was cast over me.

"Your in my seat," said a blunt voice.
I looked up at the person and came face to face with someone I didn't know. I knew everyone in school yet I didn't know him. He was scary, but not in an ugly way, he was hot.
What the heck? I thought
When did I ever think guys were hot?
He had small yet full lips and his hair looked soft against his harsh chocolate covered eyes.

"And you are?" I asked looking for any recognition in his beautiful face. Maybe I've seen him around but never noticed. Maybe same school when we were younger.

"Nico di Angelo," he said stonily, his eyes boring into my own.
I had heard that name before, he was the school 'goth'. I have heard about the fights he had gotten in with some of the students. All I knew about him was that he got in a fight with Percy Jackson because his sister died when she was with him and he was hazels brother.

"Will solace," I replied

"Well, 'Will solace', you're in my spot," he repeated and I sighed heavily

"I'm having a bad day, can you cut me some slack?"

"I can beat your worst day by a landslide,"

"I doubt that," I said glumly

"You shouldn't doubt me, I'd bet you a hundred bucks and I wouldn't lose," he stated and I think I believed him,
"Some days are hard, get over it,"

"Ok fine, you win. I'll move," I said packing up my stuff

"Good," he replied and I looked at him strangely before I walked away. I could feel his eyes on me as I walked away, over to Percy and Jason's group.

^^^^^^^^^

I tried to avoid all people the rest of the day which was hard for me but it was a lot harder when I got home.
We had to walk home because my moms gig lasted till 5:00 and we had to pick up Riley from school.
Austin and Kayla know not to bug me when I was having a bad day but Riley wasn't as good at understanding my moods,

"Willy can I have a piggyback ride?" She asked right as we exited the school

"Hey ri why don't I give you a piggy back?" Austin said trying to help me out

"No I want Willy to," she pouted

"But-"

"No it's fine," I said, "come on Riley," I passed my bag to Austin and bent down so she could jump on my back.
We were about to walk out of the school property when's middle aged women ran out,

"Excuse me, who are you and what are you doing with that child?" She yelled stomping up to us.

"Uh, we're her older siblings and we are taking her home," I replied facing her

"Well you don't look alike,"

"And your point is?" I asked getting angry. How many things piss me off in a day? Apparently a lot.

"Well how are you her brothers and sisters when you look nothing alike? You 3 just look like a bunch of delinquent teenagers to me,"  she retorted

"Kayla and Austin, my brother and sister, are adopted if you really need to know," I shot back. This lady was really getting on my nerves.