Nico hates coffee

Wills pov (might switch to Nico's but idk)

The hospital was very depressing yesterday. Riley was still unconscious, and so I wasn't hanging around I volunteered a bit, played and comforted the sick kids who's families who had to go and brought food to patients who had to stay over night. I had a really bad sleep that night, maybe because the stress or because I didn't have Nico to hold (it feels like I need him to sleep now)

Today I didn't want to go, and take a break from the hospital craziness. I was really starting to dislike hospitals.
I haven't heard from Nico since two days ago and was in need of some neeks cuddles, so I grabbed my keys, kissed my mom goodbye and went to Nico's.
I know I should call or text before I go over to someone house but it didn't matter with Nico.
I pulled into the driveway and say the door open and some one taller than Nico standing on the porch, leaning on the door frame. Nico was inside, with his arms crossed, smiling slightly but in a irritated kind of way. I hopped out of the car and walked slowly up to the porch, and listened In on the conversation since they didn't notice me.

"Come on Nico, why can't I come in? Are you intimidated by me?" The un-known person said and Nico made a face of amusement

"Intimidated? Pfft, I'm not intimidated, more like annoyed, and I hardly know you," he said

"Ya but this is so you can get to know me, we're neighbours now, come on,"

"What do you even want to do?"

"I don't know, learn about eachother, have you ever had a friend before?" He asked incredulously

"Yes I have actually," Nico replied defensively

"Ya? And what do you do with them?"

"I don't know- why on earth do you need to know about what I do with my friends Phoenix?"

"Because I m trying to get to know you, now please-"

"Hi Nico, Who's this?" I asked sliding past the random person and beside Nico,

"You're letting him in? He didn't even knock! He didn't even acknowledge himself!" The person exclaimed

"Yes I did, I said hi, and anyways, I have the keys," I grabbed my keys out of my pocket and jingled them and smiled as his jaw dropped.

"b-but- what- how? i cant even get in his house and you have keys?! wow im really failing this making a friend thing, and nico, you must be very trusting to give a friend your keys," he was still astounded but his eyes widened and i think i might have seen a flash of jealousy (but that might just be paranoia) when i snaked my arms around nicos waist and kissed his cheek.

"im what you would call more then friends," i smiled and nico slapped my shoulder playfully.

"shut up Will, anyways, this is phoenix, he just moved in across from me," nico introduced me to his new friend (well more of an acquaintance but whatever)

"and im guessing your Will? so are you guys dating? friends with benefits?" he stuck his hand out and i shook it

"boyfriend, for 3 or more months now," i replied

"hey you guys would probably get along, your both smile a lot and are happier than normal people." nico said thoughtfully

"no we're just happier than you, and you are always grumpy so we're about normal," i laughed

"we should hang out sometime dude, see if we are anything alike,"

"Ya sure," I replied, still hardly knowing who the heck this person was