Hey guys

So.
I know I'm updating really slowly right now and the chapters have been pretty shitty and I don't really have a good explanation.
Don't worry! I am definitely not quitting this, I still have too many ideas to happen in the future and you guys still don't know a ton of what's happening!
What's going to happen in Phoenix's character development?!?
What's going to happen with poor little Riley?!?
Um Kane?!?!??

Don't worry. I know. It's just school is being really annoying and I feel like there's more since it's closer to the end of the year and I have so much work. I think they want to torture me. I used to be kind of okay with going because I was able to sit with my best fren at lunch (different classes, middle schools things) but the idiot boys in my class ruined it for us for literally starting a freaking food fight in the my class while I was in Mexico and got the whole grade in trouble and now I don't want to go at all because I will only get to see her outside and ugh. I'm really pissed because the teachers seem like they want us to hate it there. All I asked for was to be able to see my best friend at lunch.  Is that too much to ask?!?
Sorry for the rant

Anyways I went on a busy vacation where I thought I could write but that didn't turn out, and ugh.
Good news though, I think I'm going to start the fan fiction I've been wanting to start for so long and I'm superrrrrrr excited cause I have pages and pages of ideas!
(Spoiler of the prologue but I may change it so don't yell at me if this isn't in it)
~~~~~~~

I stalked down the street, contemplating how I would start this weeks session. So much had happened this week but today was probably the peak of weirdness. At this point I was used to my dead sister and abusive fathers voices and figures popping up at my worst moments making them worse, or my good moments and spoiling them.
Today was extra weird.
My hands were shoved in my pocket and my head was down the whole time so I didn't realize I walked right past Jenny's place.
I backtracked 10 steps and walked up the small walkway to the tall grey building I have been visiting for the past year and a half.
I entered, and walked passed the old elevator to the stairs. I have hated elevators all my life, probably because I had a little incident when I was 12 where I was in a cramped elevator and my past abusive father showed up and caused a panic attack to happen, alone in front of 9 people.
Obviously he didn't actually show up, as he abandoned me when I was 11 years old, but my mind conjured him up, and told me things.
That's why I was at this wooden door about to knock, for the 100th or so time. I have psychosis, and schizophrenia I guess, since the voices don't always come alive in front of me, sometimes they stay inside my head but that doesn't make it any better.
~~~~~~~~~~
Any good??

So I guess the meaning of this is to say that I'm not putting grieving on hold, but chapters will be really really slow.

I love love love all of your comments (I swear I read them all. Every single one. And there are A LOT. and I love love love all of you!

Bye, see you soon,
Thea