Boxing day

Wills pov

I woke up the next morning, not in my bed, Nico's, but something was missing.
Nico.

I sat up and looked around the room, confused and then after a while, I tapped my senses and heard the shower running from the closed bathroom door. I tried to hold myself up but got to tired and flopped down again. I perked up when I heard the shower stop.

I waited until he came out of the bathroom and flushed when I saw he was only wearing a towel around his waist so I closed my eyes and pretended to still be asleep. To make it more real, I mumbled incorrectly and turned on my side so I wasn't facing him.
He chuckled and I heard him pull out clothes and get dressed before walking over to me and tucking my hair behind my ear and kissing my cheek. He got up to walk away but I took my chance and cracked my eyes open to cracks so I could see and grab his wrist (the good one) and pulled him to me.

"Will," he laughed as I moved back in the bed and pulled him beside me.

"Ya?" I mumbled. I pulled him by his waist so that he was laying down beside me now.

"You have to get up, I'm getting my stitches out today, and I want you to drive me," he said. His charcoal hair was still damp and was touching my face since he wasn't facing me. I kept one hand on his waist so he wouldn't get up and used the other to play with his hair. I was twirling the soft hair with my pointer finger when I asked,

"What time do we have to get there?"

"An hour, and it takes 15 minutes to get there," he said. I sighed and got him to turn around so I could look into his eyes. They weren't as broken as before but still had a few cracks.

"Ok baby," I kissed his forehead and let him get up.

"Have a shower," he said with a smirk

"Why?" I stood up and stretched, my shirt coming up a bit.

"You stink," he said and left the room before I could protest.

I ended up showering anyway, because he was probably right, and for dressed In the clothes I always leave here which he usually washes.

I hopped off the last two steps and walked into the kitchen where Nico was eating a apple with I look of a mix of disgust and annoyance on his face.

"What's wrong?" I asked with a laugh

"I'm not hungry," he spat

"So why are you eating?"

"The doctor will be mad if I don't," he whined and took another bite before throwing it out.

"I wasn't going to tell you, but we are going to my dads hospital," I said and he looked at me with a glare

"Will! But your dad will probably see me," he said, running his fingers through his brushed but still wild hair.

"Don't worry, I called two days ago and made sure that another doctor would see you," he exhaled.

"Ok fine, but I'm pissed at you for not telling me," he said and walked out of the kitchen and towards the front door. When I didn't follow because I was watching him intently, he turned and said,

"I'm going to leave with out you!"

~~

We left for the the hospital at a reasonable time, but because of traffic had to rush inside before we were late.

"Hi, I'm-" Nico took a deep breath, "Nico di angelo," he said. The man at the front desk (he must be new, the girl that hates me wasn't there) tapped at his computer and smiled,