I love-

Nico's pov

I woke up pretty early the next morning (much to my disappointment) to the brightness of 10 o'clock sun burning my eyes.
I had a ginormous hangover,  and the sun made it ten times worse so I flipped over and came face to face with Will.
I looked around and saw I was in his room, and then remembered we had come back here after the party.

Me being half asleep and hurting, snuggled closer to will and put one of my arms around his chest.
Then a screaming voice (which wasn't actually screaming it was just like that for me) pierced my thoughts and my brain.

"Will, did you come back last night? If so can you pass your laundry out here?" Naomi called from outside the door. Will was still sound asleep and I expected Naomi to just leave so I cuddled closer to Will and closed my eyes.
I heard a huff and the sound of a door opening which I didn't pay attention to, and then a real screech cut through the air making me and Will both jump and scrambled to cover our ears.

"Get out! Get out! Get out!" She yelled at me.

"Mom, wait stop," Will tried but she kept yelling making me feel nauseous.

"No, get out of my sons bed!" She stormed forwards and threw the comforter off of us, which, under other circumstances would have not been good.
She recoiled when she saw both of our shirts off, my tattoos and the small hickeys on each others necks.

"You-you didn't-"

"Mom get out," Will growled, his hands still over his ears

"No! I will not tolerate this!" She grabbed my arm and I tried to warn her that it was a bad idea but she didn't listen. So when she forced me to stand in front of her, I threw up all of my alcohol from the night prior.

Thankfully, it only got on her feet, but she stood in shock as I covered my mouth and limped to the bathroom into the hall with Will trailing as fast as he could behind me.

I spilled my guts out into the toilet and Will sat down beside me, brushing my hair out of my face and rubbing my back.

When I was done, I pulled my good knee up to my chest and sipped the glass of water that Will had gotten for me slowly as we sat in the dark bathroom.

"Are you ok?" He asked and I nodded slowly. He pulled me into a hug and then somehow lifted me up and brought me back to his room. He set me on his bed and noticed his mom already cleaned up the mess.

"Sorry," I mumbled, rubbing my eyes.
Will grabbed Advil from his bedside table and passed a tablet to me that I swallowed thankfully.

"What's there to be sorry about?" He asked and threw me my shirt.

"Bringing you to that party, getting you drunk and throwing up on your floor," I listed

"Ah that's nothing, I've done it before," Will waved his hand around in the air as if to brush it off.

"Is that so?" I raised an eyebrow

"Ya Cecil and Lou Ellen have thrown up in my bathroom at least twice each,"

"Oh," I mumbled and flipped onto the bed.
Will sat beside my head and pulled me up to chest.
So that's where I was. I was laying on his chest with him rubbing circles on my back as me mumbled soft words into my ears.

"Will!" Naomi screeched from down the stairs.

"Is it just me or does she always know when I'm here and attacks me?" I asked and he muttered a couple swear words under his breath.

"It's fine, why don't you lie down-"

"No let me come, I want to know exactly why she hates me,"
I struggled out of bed and Will sighed in defeat and handed me my crutches.
We went down the stairs and into the kitchen where Naomi was glaring out the window, thankfully wearing new socks and tapping her finger nails on the marble counter. Before we walked in will covered his earring.

"Mom?" Will said and She whipped around and glared at me.

"You are hungover aren't you," she said quietly and I hung my head.

"And you," she looked at Will who nodded.
She stormed up to me and pointed a finger into my chest.

"You," she growled, "you made him drink and now you both have hangovers and-"

"Mom! I drank because I wanted to. We went to a party and it was really fun and then we came home and fell asleep. Ya we had a few drinks. So what? I've been hungover and you've never had a problem, so why is it bad now?" Will asked

"Because, because..."

"Exactly! You don't know why! Why do you hate Nico so much?"

"Because he's a bad influence!"

"What has he done?" I shrunk behind him but listened closely,
"You don't like him because wears black? Or has tattoos? Or earrings? What's wrong with that?!" He yelled and I placed a hand on his back

"Because.."

"Please, please, I'm begging you to leave me and Nico's life alone and stop freaking out whenever he's around. Stop messing up our lives and hurting the person I love!" He yelled and I dropped my hand from is back and took a sharp intake of breath.
His mother did the same and took a step back, a hand covering her mouth.

"You didn't-"

"Oh yes I did. Now apologize to Nico and then we will go up stairs and close the door and you will not bug us," he stated. I was frozen with my mouth open, probably looking like a fish out of water. No one has ever said they loved me before, and I've never loved anyone myself. Did I love Will Solace?

"S-sorry Nico,"

"Come on Nico," he had turned to me and was looking at my face in concern as my jaw stayed off its hinges.
I shut it quickly and turned heading up the stairs with him trailing behind me.

<><><><><><>

"I'm dying," Will complained with a hand over his eyes. We were lying on our backs on the bed, both dying of massive head aches. We ordered McDonald's a couple hours ago that will somehow got delivered here. (Aka Cecil got it for us and gave it to us through the window)
Then, we both threw it up. It was so sad.
So now out stomachs were empty and growling, we had big headaches and we're both to afraid to eat anything else because we didn't feel like throwing up again.

"Same," I mumbled, "did you mean it?" I asked

"Mean what?"

"What- what you said,"

"I said a lot," he said and turned to me confused. I took a deep breath.

"That you- that you love me?" I breathed

"Ya. Yes I did," he replied, "I don't expect you to say the same, it's fine," he said and I moved closer to him.

"I like you a lot Will, no doubt about it. But love? I don't think I'm there yet," I said honestly. A bit ashamed actually.

"It's ok, it's fine," he kissed the top of my head.

"So what should we do?"

"I don't know what do you want to do?" He asked.

"Umm, somewhere where there aren't a lot of people... Oh! I got it! Let's go to the beach!" I said and hopped up to fast for my liking.

"But the sun,"

"Oh ya, let's just watch a movie here than, we'll go to the beach next week when my cast is off,"

"Perfect, now what shall we watch?"

A/N
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii. I'm really bored and freaking out. I haven't been able to get La devotee by panic!at the disco out of my head help meeeeeeeeeee.
Ok what up with you guys, gals, people, aliens, Fangirls/fanboys? (Tag what you are)
I'm obviously a Fangirl.
Any songs stuck in your head?
Well hunk muffins, that's all for today!

//Updates will be pretty frequent now//

Thea