I am your type

Wills pov

I woke up on Nico's bed with Nico prodding my shoulder.

"Will?" He whispered I turned to face him with my eyes open to slits.

"Yes baby?" I asked tiredly. He was lying on his side like I was.

"Are you awake?"

"Hm? Ya, ya I'm awake. What time is it?" I opened my eyes wider and propped my head on my shoulder so I could see him better.

"It's 4:00 in the morning," he replied

"Why are you up so early? What's wrong neeks?" I sounded worried even my ears.

"It-it's hurts," he said honestly. I looked down and saw him looking at his wrapped wrist.

"Oh, come on let's re-wrap them," I sat up and came around to help him up.
He leaned against me as we walked over to the bathroom.
I closed the toilet seat and set him down on it before squatting in front of him.
I unwrapped the bloody bandages slowly and winced when I saw the cuts on his wrist. They haven't stopped bleeding, but the blood flow was slower now and he still lost a lot of blood.
The wounds were deep, and would not close for a while, so I did the math in my head.

"Nico, I think you should get stitches," I said as I stood up and got a cloth wet to wipe his wrist.
He didn't answer but when I looked over at him and he was shaking his head back and forth vigorously.

"Nico, you have to, why don't you want to?" I asked before taking his arm in my hand and wiped it softly, though he closed his eyes in pain.

"Your dad will be there," he mumbled quietly

"So what- oh. Oh ya. Well, we could go to a different hospital, ok?" I said and he nodded discreetly

"Ok let's go," I finished wrapping it up by now.

"Now? It's four in the morning!"

"So? Hospitals are always open, and you need those stitched up," i said. He nodded again so I helped him up and grabbed both of our jackets from the other side of the room.
I left a note on the kitchen counter because I knew Hazel liked to wake up early and we probably wouldn't be home yet.

"Let's take my car," I said when we got outside.

We drove in silence and arrived at a hospital half and hour away.
I helped him out and brought him to the door but half way there Nico stopped.

"What is it?" I asked worriedly. He was staring at the cloudy sky. How he wasn't freezing I didn't know because it was cold enough to be below zero at the moment.

"Snow," he whispered, and I realized there was snow on his shiny black hair.

"So?" I asked

"It's the first snow of the winter, my favourite season," he said.

"Oh," was all I could think to reply as we stood in the middle of the parking lot, staring at the light snowflakes drift to the ground.

"Ok, I'm good, let's go," he said and kept walking. 
I smiled at the back of his head and then jogged to catch up with him.

We walked into the stuffy hospital and realized that it wasn't packed like hospital usually were.

"Hello miss," I said to the exhausted looking nurse at the front desk

"Hello, my name is lily, what seems to be your problem?" She asked

"My, um, friend needs stitches,"