Movies are for serious people

Wills pov

Weeks went by pretty slowly. In the beginning, we went to each other's houses for dinner but after about 4 days Nico was really closed off and making no conversation between any of my siblings or my friends or even me for that matter and if someone tried talking to him he would answer shortly or not at all.

He was getting better though. His ribs were almost completely healed and his arm was getting better, maybe another week and a half before he could get crutches. And not need me.
I would probably still get to drive him but he would still ignore me and then ditch me when we get to school.

Lou Ellen, Cecil and I were sitting in Lou's room which was in the basement (where we usually hung out considering Cecil and I both have a ton of siblings and Lou is an only child so it's more fun here).
They were having a conversation about a Greek war of some sort that we were learning about in history when Lou asked me a question but I was so lost in thought I didn't realize until Lou was a snapping her fingers in front of my face and Cecil flicked my ear.

"What?"

"Dude what is up with you lately? Ever since the day your dad was in a crash you've been like, not here," Cecil said and Lou nodded along

"Ya, you're never listening and always daydreaming," she complained

"But who about we must figure out," Cecil tapped his fingers across his chin and I tried to cover my shock, they new I liked someone?

"Ugh stop with mystery talk!" Lou exclaimed hitting his shoulder gently, "but ya, who do you like? You can tell us, we're your best friends,"

"I know," I said but didn't let on. They waited for me to say more and when I didn't, Lou got impatient and jumped on top of me

"Who do you like god damnit!" She yelled and I flipped her over so I was on top of her

"And who do you like Lou," I said teasingly and glared at me. I promised I wouldn't tell Cecil but I never said I wouldn't tease her about it in front of him.

"You already know who I like so tell me!"

"He knows who you like?" Cecil asked quietly from beside us but was ignored

"Tell meeeeeeeee," she whined

"Fine!" I let in though I would probably regret it. She sat up excitedly and jumped back beside Cecil, criss-cross and with her hands in her lap

"I didn't tell you how I would tell you though,"

"Ugh," she slouched

"It'll be a guessing game, like guess who but with everyone in school- well our grade," I said and Lou Ellen straightened up again.

"I'm great at this game! And you just told us two things! She's in our grade and at our school!" She said though she had something wrong in that sentence, it wasn't a girl.

"Yup but no more hints, you have to guess,"

"Ok I'll start. Ummm is she blonde?" She asked

"No,"

"Green eyes?" Cecil seconded

"Nope,"

"Tall?"

"Tallish,"

"Long or short hair?"