I promise

Nico's pov

I was woken up on a Saturday. A SATURDAY! And not by Hazel, she went to pipers for a sleepover.
It was Will.
He somehow got into my house and my room at 11:00 the next morning and was now lying on my bed beside me, which was thankfully a queen sized.

"Willll," I said and turned so I wasn't facing him

"What?"

"Stop kissing my nose, it won't get me up," I mumbled and he snickered

"Darn. I guess I'll just leave then," he said and stood up. I instantly froze without him so I grabbed his waist and pulled him back so that he fell beside me.

"So you don't want me to leave," he said smirking and he turned to look at me

"No I just want you to shut up," I grumbled

"Fine," he stayed quiet but now I was awake and there was no going back to sleep.

"Ok, get up," i said as I dragged myself out of bed and grabbed my crutches.
I was only wearing my pj pants so my stomach was showing as I pulled out something to wear that day.

"Whoa Nico, do you work out?"

"Maybe,"
I grabbed my stuff and went to the bathroom and got ready as fast as possible.

I got out while I pulled on a black band tee and saw Will going through my books. He turned and whistled lowly.

"You get ready fast," 

"Yup, and we have to go now,"

"Why, I wanted to make you breakfast," he pouted

"And I was going to get a new tattoo, let's go," I said pulling on my converse and grabbing my phone

"Ooh, what are you getting?" He asked and skipped doe the hall after me

"You'll see," I went down the stairs slowly, grabbed a waffle and went to my car, tossing the keys to Will.

"Oh yes I've wanted to drive this car for a while," he breathed and sat in the front.

"Do you know how to drive standard?" I asked getting in the other side.

"Of course I do! Now where are we going?" He asked pulling out of the driveway

"The beach, that's where the parlour I go to is," i said and he nodded. It was relatively warm. Not warm enough for shorts and a t-shirt but jeans and jacket is fine.

Will sang horribly to the radio as the wind whipped his hair around his face.

"Ah, geez!" Will started spitting and trying to get his hair out of his mouth.

"Need help?" I laughed and tucked his hair behind his ear.

"Thanks. Hey, when do you get you cast off?" He asked over the music

"3 weeks and it better move fast because I've so done with those crutches,"

"But then I can't drive you to school," he pouted and I smiled