7 - party

Friday comes faster then I expected. The past few days I've been trying to keep Pam from breaking Barbara into bits and pieces.

Once she found out that she was the reason for my leaving in the middle of the day she lost it. Thankfully I managed to pull her back with the news of an upcoming party and a message from Harvey.

Although she lost her cool once again when I told her about what had happened with Jack.

She was intrigued with the dreams that I had been having along with his lack of awareness for personal space.

Right now we're at my home getting ready for the party.

"So, you and Harvey?" I ask her as I check through the many clothes in my closet.

"What about us?" I can hear the smile on her voice when she says 'us'.

"You know what I mean. Are you getting back together?" I smile and turn around to find her looking up at the ceiling with a large smile on her lips.

"I don't know. I want to get back together but not if he's just going to leave again" she says as she twirls a lock of her red auburn hair.

"Before you decide to have sex with him I seriously think you should talk to him about everything. I don't want to see you get hurt again because of something that could've been avoided" I explain to her and she nods before rolling over on her stomach and pulling out her phone.

I turn back to the task at hand, finding a decent outfit for the party.

"How's your mom?" I hear Pam ask me and I grab a black skirt.

"She's good. You know her, always busy" I shrug before pulling it off the hanger and throwing it towards the bed.

"How's your parents? Haven't seen them in a long time" I grab my blue and black flannel and throw it on the bed as well.

I grab two shirts, a baseball t-shirt with black sleeves and a red, blue, pink faded stripped flowy long sleeve.

I walk around my bed and look through my pants to find my black ripped jeans and a pair of fishnet tights.

"Good question. Haven't seen them either. All I get is a good morning text from my mother and a goodnight text from my father. They're too busy handling things at the company so I don't blame them" she answers and I nod.

"Okay now help me decide which I should wear. Either the black skirt and the baseball t-shirt and fishnets, the stripped shirt with my jeans or my flannel with my jeans?" I ask and she sits up.

Pam takes a good look at the three choices before picking the baseball tee and the skirt.

I smile and grab the clothing from her. I walk towards my door before spinning around to look at her.

"What are you wearing?" I ask and she grabs her school bag from the foot of my bed.

She opens it and dumps the contents on my black comforter.

"These leggings and this top with your leather jacket" the leggings that she showed me were of a different material then the normal leggings are. They're made with some sort of green velvet material. The top is a black crop top and my jacket is just black.

"I'm going to go change and then I need help with shoes" I tell her before walking to my bathroom.

I stand in front of the large mirror starring at my half naked reflection.

My breasts are tightly hugged by the black lace bra I have on.

I turn around to stare at my back side. My black lace boy shorts seemed to have ridded up giving the impression that my ass is bigger then it seems.

I'm sure Jack will love it

My subconscious announces and I bite my lip as I try to withhold the smile about to break over my face. I turn around to grab a piece of clothing.

As I slip on my shirt I notice that the bottom is slightly cut off giving it a sort of ripped effect. I must've done this a while ago because I can't remember the last time I wore it.

The hem of the shirt stops a little bit below my bra so I have to remember not to raise my arms too high or I risk exposing myself. Yikes.

I pull up the fishnet stockings up my legs after rubbing some raspberry scented cream onto my skin. My skirt is high wasted making up for exposed skin and it stops mid thigh.

I grab my tub of eyeliner from the edge of the sink and give myself a cat eye. Next I add a bit of mascara knowing that I eventually will forget I have it on and rub it off. To top it all off I glide my black lip stick onto my lips and make sure to be careful of the bruise.

Thankfully my cheek no longer held the ugly purple-green blemish beneath the surface. Still I applied a bit of concealer just in case.

I connect my curler into the outlet and wait a few moments until it's heated to start doing my hair.

I finish the last strand of my hair and grab my brush to comb through the twists in an effort to make separate them into a pretty mess.

They somehow manage to land in beach waves and I smile. I grab a few strands to place on my chest before walking out of the bathroom.

Pam is seated on my bed, her feet are covered in platform black vans.

"Knee high black converse or combat boots?" I ask as I look through the many pairs of shoes that are scattered on the floor of my closet.

"Combat boots. Definatly combat boots" I tug the black heeled boots onto my feet before accidentally falling on my back.

"I'm ready" I breath out as a piece of my hair flips to the side.

"Okay, I have your phone and my bag. Let's go" Pam says without sending a glance my way leaving it up to myself to pull myself up off the ground.

I roll over and push up into my hands. I stand up and run down the hall knowing how impatient she can get.

I lock the door behind me and walk around the front of Pams Jeep.

I hop into the passenger seat and she pulls out of the driveway.

I turn my head to take a good look at her. While I was in the bathroom getting ready she had done her makeup on my vanity that I had.

Her lips were coloured a deep red tint. She had also done eyeliner and mascara. Although she added a forest green stripe of eyeliner above the black one.

She looked at me and smiled before turning up the volume to a catchy song we knew the words to.

We sang at the top of our lungs the whole way there.