76 - proposal

Garden by SZA

"I'm going to fail" I admit to myself as I sit in the cafeteria.

"Just breathe you'll be fine" Pamela says and I scoff.

"Shove your positive thinking up your ass Pam" I tell her and she stares at me. I lift my eyebrow and she rolls her eyebrows.

"Well I was going to offer my sanctuary to you so you could focus but with that attitude there's no way i'd let your negative vibes infiltrate it" I chuckle and shake my head.

"I'm good, Id rather not do kama sutra in your greenhouse" she flips me off.

"Hey. Both of you. Back of the school. Now" Selina breathes out in small puffs of air.

I look at Pam and she shrugs her shoulders.

Blindly I follow behind Selina towards the back of the school. I open the door and immediately the warm air hits me and wraps its arms around me. I love summer.

Summer in Gotham consists of the same environment of all just with warmer temperature and cloudy skies instead of rainy.

"Close your eyes" she says and I do so.

I hear the roar of an engine to my far left and it gets closer to me as time progresses.

My heart begins to speed its pace up. Not because of fear but simply the anticipation of not knowing what's going to happen next.

"Alright open" my eyes flutter open to see a very handsome Jack standing in front of me with an incredibly large bouquet of flowers. Roses to be exact. Green roses.

On his gorgeous Lamborghini the words Prom would be a joke without you.

My lips involuntarily pout as I walk up to him.

"You got me flowers" I mutter as I hold them to my chest.

"And you made a funny joke" I say and he nods.

"What do you say sweets? Will you let daddy take you to prom?" I nod and wrap my arms around his neck.

"You're gonna make me cry" I whisper and he chuckles.

"Look at the happy couple" Harvey says from behind Jacks and I open my eyes to see him smiling.

"Not yet" he mumbles and pulls away from our hug.

"Let's hope it lasts 'till prom" I hear Pam say and I flip her off.

"It's not my fault you guys are bi-polar" she says

"Let me take you out for the day" he says to me and I nod.

"Where we going?" I ask him and he keeps his arms around my waist.

"Special place"

Nearly two hours later we arrive to this 'special place' he was talking about.

From school we headed to my house where I changed out of my clothes and into something more suitable for the day planned ahead.

Jack chose my outfit and grabbed a few things on the way out. Currently i'm dress in black distressed shorts with a simple white button up. It's not made out of the typical cotton material it's something more softer I just can't put my finger on what it's called. The button up is open displaying my black see through bralette.