45 - remember

Let Me Love You by Ariana Grande

Major 18+ content up ahead. Enjoy!

As my body connects with the bed below it bounces slightly and I bury my nose into the sheets. The smell of his cologne and sweat greet my nostrils and I breathe it in.

It sparks a memory.

It's a bit blurry but I'm almost pretty sure my head is being smushed into the mattress.

A strong amount of pressure is applied to the middle of my head but quickly I'm lifted from my spot.

"Like that baby" Jack breathes into my ear and I turn my head sideways.

My hair is clutched in his fist as he fucks me from behind.

"Yes daddy" i answer back without a second thought.

"Harley" he sings and I look at him.

"Where'd you go love?" He asks and I shake my head.

"In my head" I tell him and beckon him with my finger.

His hands peel away the blanket and my nipples harden at the fresh air.

"Mm, look at you" his calloused fingertips glide over my skin and I look down. Dark purple and green bruises decorate my stomach in the form of a crooked heart.

I giggle and poke at the hickies. "Did you do this?" I bite my lip and he rolls his eyes.

"No, it was the Easter bunny. Of course it was me!" He says sarcastically and I shrug.

"Never hurts to ask." I tell him and sit up. "Don't go getting grumpy. Things were getting good" I glide my fingertips down his chest.

I stare up into his eyes and press an open mouth kiss on his left peck directly over his heart.

I skim my teeth over his pale skin and glide my hand across his waist over to his lower back.

A hand rests on my cheek and I can feel a swarm of butterflies erupt in my belly from the way he stares at me.

"Lay down" he nods to the bed and I listen. I glide my hands through my hair and watch as he bites his lip.

"Gorgeous" he mutters as he drinks in my figure.

His hands lightly cup my bare breasts in his palms and he begins to massage them. I let out a sigh in satisfaction and close my eyes.

"Imagine me smothering your tits with the blood of the Blondie from last night. It was all over the place. It still is" I blink my eyes open and notice that the bed is still streaked with blood.

"The sin you committed is everywhere. The law you broke is everywhere. It's everywhere on this very bed. The bed we sleep in. The bed we fuck in. The bed I made love to you in last night. And the bed that I'll continue to fuck you in today and tomorrow and the day after that and the day after that" his voice is rough and in a split second a rush of pain surges through my chest and ends at my nipples. I squeal at the pressure I wasn't expecting.

"Like that? Yesterday you were just begging for me to do it harder. Remember the words you said?" He asks me and in that moment I do.

Her body lies at the foot of the bed. Neck cut open, I can see the dried blood leading into her mouth. The sight is slightly humorous.

Jack picks up the fresh blood from the covers and lathers my body in it.

"Careful. What if she has STDs" I say in disgust and he rolls his eyes. "You'll only catch it if I finger you or fuck the blood in you. Stop being a baby" he says and continues to decorate my skin with the dark red liquid.