79 - last game

S&M by Rihanna

To say that the last game of the season had a big turn out would be an understatement. Our entire back field was filled with both parents and student body decked out in spirit wear waiting for the boys to close off the school year with one last game.

Not only were there people supporting us but there was also a good couple of dozens from the opposing team here to support their school.

We're nearing the end of the second quarter. We're only a few points behind the visiting team.

"Come on Gotham that's all you got?!" we yell at the boys.

The defence yells hut and throws the football back. Our guys make a beeline for someone with the name 'Parker' but he skillfully dodges them and he makes it to the end zone ultimately scoring a touch down.

The bell rings signalling the end of the first half of the game.

The guys huddle to the side as we run onto the field and get into our positions.

"Four"

"Tres"

"Two"

"Uno"

At each count we turn around from our position.

Listen up, y'all, 'cause this is it
The beat that I'm bangin' is de-li-cious

As Will.I.Am talks we walk up and jump out as he stops talking.

Fergalicious definition make them boys go loco

We raise one hand at a time and then place it on our heads and shake our head around.

They want my treasure, so they get their pleasures from my photo

One hand a time goes down our bodies and stops at our crotch. We raise a hand quickly to our mouths in surprise and begin to move into a different formation.

We form two lines, one in front of the other.

You could see me, you can't squeeze me

My line turns around so now we're facing the back line. The back line girls kneel down and crawl through our legs.

I ain't easy, I ain't sleazy

We turn our upper bodies to face the audience and the girls at the bottom lie on their stomach and kick up their feet.

I got reasons why I tease 'em

They rest their heads on their hands and twirl their hair.

Boys just come and go like seasons

We wink and double over as we grasp the girls at the bottoms' ankles.

Fergalicious (so delicious)

We pull them through our legs and they jump up.

But I ain't promiscuous

They bend forward and we slant to the side as they pass their hands down our legs.

And if you was suspicious

They lift their heads and 'shh' the crowd.

All that shit is fictitious

They stand up straight and join our line. We face the front and place our hand over the mouth of the person beside us.

I blow kisses (mwah)
That puts them boys on rock, rock