28 - jack

"Tell me you've got good news for me" Sanchez says to the forensic team running about the room.

"Which case are we talking about?" The head of the team asks from his desk where he writes a few things down on a piece of paper.

"The murder of the college kid downtown at the club" Sanchez chucks a manilla folder onto the wooden surface. He opens it and flips through the papers.

"Thankfully there were only three fingerprints on the lock making it easier to narrow down our search" he mumbles and Sanchez follows him to a desk across from his that holds a computer.

"I looked up each of the prints separately but found no traces in our system except for one" the clicking of the keyboard keys is the only thing filling the room.

"Jack Napier. I remember him. Stabbed his father a total of eight times in his sleep. That poor kid was only six years old. He had to deal with the abuse for so long one day he got sick of it" She announced.

"Any idea where he is now?" Sadly he shakes his head.

"Last thing we know of him was that his aunt took him in seeing as how he had no other relatives" he shrugs and she nods

"Where does she live?"

"Long Island" Sanchez releases a breath air.

"It's out of our district" she shakes her head and walks a small distance from the computer.

"Do me a favour and pin point her address. Once you've done that send Jones the address and have him contact me" she says and walks out the room without another word.

She had her work cut out for her.