14 - shoot

Wreak Havoc by Skylar Grey

I wave over the bartender, he sends a smile my way and I return it.

He's definitely more attractive than I expected him to be. He's older, in his mid-twenties. Slight stubble on his face.

"How can I help you?" He leans over the wooden surface of the bar.

"Can I get a...margarita?" I ask him looking over the various bottles of liquor lining up the back wall. The shelves are lit up giving an orange glow to it.

"Sure. What's a pretty girl like you doing here all alone?" He asks with a smirk.

"What makes you think I'm alone?" I tilt my head and he chuckles.

"If you were my girl, I wouldn't let you out of my sight. Even more so when your dressed like that" I roll my eyes.

"How little trust you have in me" I act offended and he slides my drink over.

He shrugs and writes down something on a piece of paper.

"Call me. Id love to show you a good time" I laugh when I feel a hand grab my waist.

"So would I. Only, my idea of a good time would end in you bleeding on the floor after I beat your face in" Jack seethes and the bartender holds his hands up in surrender.

"Sorry man, didn't know she was yours" I roll my eyes. What am I some sort of object?

I sip on my drink and turn around. I push his chest lightly.

"Let's go J" I walk by knocking my shoulder into him.

"Your so fucking lucky" I hear him tell over the music.

"Why? What are you going to do? Hit me?!" I scream and he chuckles before glaring at me.

"That would be the least of your worries cupcake" he growls and I let out a frustrated sigh.

"Oh I don't have the energy for this" I tell him and turn right back around as I make my way towards the booth where Pam and Harvey are.

I slide in the red seats with a scowl on my face.

"What's wrong?" Pam looks up from her drink.

"I don't know! Ask him" I say to her and stare at Jack.

"She was being a slut" he shrugs and I punch his stomach.

"I was not! I was just making small talk until you came and had to act all macho man" I say in defence and he laughs.

"Yeah, small talk? That's why he gave you his number?" He says and I shake my head taking another sip of my drink.

"Why don't we leave these two to talk it out?" Harvey chuckles nervously and Pam nods. She gives me a sympathetic smile before walking off to the dance floor with Harvey hot on her heels.

They talk about what I can only think is us before I lose them in the sea of people.

A minute or two pass by and I decide to speak up.

"It's not my fault he finds me attractive" I shrug and mumble.

"Oh I know sweet cheeks and daddy doesn't hold that against you" he coos and places his cold hand on my thigh.

He rubs over my skin before nearing his mouth to my ear.

"Although it would help if you didn't dress like a whore" he growls and I push him away.

"Fuck off" I tell him and he laughs.

"Will do" he smirks and I watch his figure as he walks towards the dancing bodies.