22 - need

River by Bishop Briggs

He gets up and walks towards the kitchen.

I sit up on my knees and peer over the couch as he looks through the fridge for something.

"Why did you tell Harvey to go along with your joke?" I ask him.

"Because I knew you would ask around for me if I didn't show up" he says with a shrug and I snort.

"Obviously dumbass but I mean why did you do everything in the first place" he turns around and furrows his eyebrows.

"Speak up and tell me Harls, what exactly you just called me" he grumbles and my heart skips a beat. He doesn't sound too happy.

"A..a dumbass" I whisper.

"Speak up!" He raises his voices, scaring me and I jump in my place.

"Dumbass" I say a little louder and he walks towards me.

He grabs my hair in his fist and drags me towards the kitchen.

He throws me on the ground and crouches.

"Now tell me sweets. What makes you think you can talk to me like that?" I curl up on the floor and sit against a stool.

"I don't know, I'm sorry. It's-its a force of habit" I rush out and he laughs.

"Relax cupcake. Talk too fast and you might just bite your tongue" he tells me and I look up at him.

"Get up" he says and stands up.

I listen and do as he says.

He grabs my hips and brings me into his chest.

I gasp and press my hands against his chest.

He lifts my head up and I stare into his eyes.

His thumb glides across my bottom lip before dipping into my mouth.

In a split second it's gone and his lips are on mine. I raise my hands up to his face and breathe him.

Our tongues meet each other halfway and slide against each other.

One hand grabs onto my ass tightly while the other lifts my leg to his side.

He presses me into the counter behind us and I tighten my hold on his hip.

"Jack" I moan when I feel him grind his crotch against mine. I can feel how hard he is in his sweats.

I grip his hair in my fist as his lips travel down the front of my throat. He bites down on the side and I toss my head back.

In one swift move he has me seated on top of the cold marble counter and I shiver.

He chuckles and glides his fingertips down my thighs feeling goosebumps arise on my pale skin.

"Love how your body reacts to me" he mumbles and I wrap an arm around his neck.

My heart is currently rabbiting against my chest so quickly I'm afraid that it might pop out and bounce away.