9 - sex

Revolution by Diplo (Unlike Pluto Remix)

I walk back to Jack to see him doubled over in laugher.

"What's so funny?" I ask him with a smile.

He straightens up and winds his arm around my waist.

"You. You're jealousy is funny to me" I roll my eyes before circling my arms around his neck.

We sway to the rhythm of the music before I turn around in his grip and hold the back of his neck.

His head falls in the crook of my neck and I can feel his smile against me.

The song is slow at the moment so I go slow.

I grind myself into his crotch slowly. His hands tighten their hold on me and I tip my head back. 

The pace begins to start up and I sway with more intent.

His left hand wanders south and his right wanders north.

It glides up and slides under the hem of my shirt.

I giggle as his large hand roughly cups my bra.

His other hand skims dangerously near my private area and I bite my lip. He roughly cups me and I gasp just as his mouth covers mine swallowing my moan.

He releases me before crawling up my inner thigh. His fingers play with my fishnets a bit.

"Jack" I breath into the air clouded with sweat.

"You like it when I touch you like this?" He whispers into my ear and I nod.

I continue to dance when I remember where we are. I sway my hips into his and I feel his canine teeth bite the side of my throat.

I'm taken by surprise so my reaction is to pull on his hair and I hear him groan into my ear. And I swear it's the hottest sound to have ever filled my ears.

His left hand reaches the edge of my underwear and he toys with the lace.

"Don't tease me J" I whisper to which he quickly turns me around and pushes me against the wall.

Just as the bass is about to drop for the second time I smash my lips onto his.

He smiles and gladly takes my bottom lip in between his. He sucks on it and for a second I worry that my lipstick may have rubbed off on his tongue but I really couldn't care less at the moment.

I grab a hold of his hair and pull his head closer to me.

He turns his head sideways for a better angle and I feel his large hands grab my thighs.

He lifts me up and grinds himself into me against the wall.

I laugh as he kisses down my throat.

"Upstairs. Let's-upstairs" I barely manage to say in between the kisses and he nods.

Without the slightest bit of control he throws me onto his shoulders and I squeal.