16 - rain

Daddy Issues by The Neighbourhood

I lie on my side staring at the gorgeous boy next to me. His chest rises as he takes in a breath and descends as he breathes out.

I raise my hand towards his face and drag my finger across his lips. Of course he doesn't notice seeing as he's soundly asleep.

I sit up and drag the covers with me as I make myself comfortable by tucking my legs under me. I face the see through wall to my right. My eyes look at the gloomy weather before me.

Outside the soft clouds that were once white are now a dark grey colour. Rain falls out from the bottom of the cotton candy like tuffs. The drops hit the surface of the buildings including the glass walls within his room.

Personally I've always loved the rain. I love the smell of it, the fresh breeze that accompanied it. It was another element that collaborated with one of my favourite seasons. Spring.

Sadly it wasn't Spring yet but I wasn't too let down. After all Fall was around the corner, my second favourite season.

I grab the black comforter tighter against my chest.

I hear ruffling sheets behind me and I turn my head to the left in hopes of finding him awake.

I caught him in the midst of a yawn and smiled. I turn my attention back to the storm just waiting to happen.

"Good morning pooh" Jack whispers sweetly into my ear and a large smile falls upon my face. I have to be my lip in order to keep it from growing.

"Good morning puddin" I say back before I feel the soft yet exhilarating touch of his mouth on my skin.

His fingers grab my hair and he swiftly placed it on my opposite shoulder. He trails the open mouth kisses all the way up the side of my neck.

I giggle as he nips my skin before pulling away.

I look at him as he lies back in bed, beckoning me on his lap. I obey him without a second thought and sit on his thighs.

I look at his dick that seems to be fully hard and look up.

I grab it and squeeze the base a little.

"What do you want?" I ask him and he bites his lip.

"You. You bouncing on my cock as you scream for me" he spits out dirtily and I shake my head.

"I've got something better" I whisper before sliding down his legs.

As I make the movement he seems to catch my drift.

With my eyes trained on his I poke my tongue out and lick the smallest bit of pre-come off of his head.

He sucks in a breath and I feel his fingers comb through my blonde hair.

"Keep going sweets" he says and I do.

I take the tip in between my lips and suck. I glide my warm tongue around the swollen gland.

"Mm" Jack breathes out and I can feel myself getting wet. I need to hear more. The sound of him in pleasure is enough to make me come on my own.

In one go I swallow the rest of his length as far as I can go.

He's surprised at my sudden action which is why he tightens his hold on my hair.

"Shit shit" he moans as I hollow my cheeks in order to suck on him tighter.

I take the time to realize just how heavy he feels on my tongue. I can feel him throbbing, pulsing in my mouth and I moan.