24 - girls night

Girls Talk Boys by 5 Seconds of Summer

I sit on Pam's bed painting my nails a cherry red colour. It smudges a bit on the side and I huff. With the edge of my nail I glide over the stain and clean it off on the palm of my hand.

"Harley!" I hear Pam scream from her bathroom and I roll my eyes.

Now. She needs me now when I'm in the middle of doing my nails.

"What?!" I yell back and she doesn't answer.

I growl and finish up on my pinkie toe. There, first foot done.

I screw the brush back on before getting off her bed very carefully.

I push open the bathroom door and a gust of steam greets me. I wave away the hot fog from my face and I walk in. It's incredibly hot in here.

"What do you want?" I ask her as I lean against the sink counter.

"Pass me my razor. It's under the sink" her head pops out from behind the curtain.

My eyebrows furrow and I tilt my head.

"Why do you want it? We're staying in" i tell her and she nods before going back behind the curtain.

"I know..but it never hurts to be smooth and soft" she says warily and I shrug opening the drawer behind me.

I crouch down and swift through the many appliances inside.

I find a few razors of different colours before picking up the neon pink one.

I shut it behind me and walk towards the shower. I stick my hand in.

"Here" her wet hand grabs the razor and I clean off the droplets of water on my shirt.

Currently I wear a very faded, very large white shirt that has Led Zeppelin tour dates written on it. It reaches to just above my knees and I wear white short socks on my feet. My hair is tied in two low ponytails. They fall over my chest and bounce as I sit up on the counter.

"So, you and Jack?" She asks over the water running and I smile looking down at my thighs.

"What about us?" I ask her and she snorts.

"You know what! What's going on with you guys?" I think back to the past encounters Ive had with him.

"We're good. He admitted that he had feelings for me" I gush and she laughs.

"What made him say it?"

"We were talking about-" I stop myself as I almost blurred out the fact that he might go to jail.

"-Uhm, me dating Bruce and he freaked out. He's very possessive so it wasn't too hard to get it out of him like that" I recover quickly and hope she didn't notice my hesitation.

"Aww that's so cute" she says and I nod with a small smile.

"Did u guys have confess sex?" I laugh and look at the shower.

"Confess sex?" I ask.

"Yeah, confess sex. It's when you confess to each other your feelings and have sex to show how much you mean it"

"Ohh" I say in realization.

"Does it count if we had it before?" I ask and she gasps.

"Don't tell me he said he didn't like you while you guys were doing it" I chuckle.

"Not necessarily. We had sex and when we finished he said he didn't need anybody and left me in the kitchen alone" I tell her and she gasps again.