Chapter 32

A/N: WARNING: the content will be a little more mature then normal, if you don't like this kind of chapter, you don't have to read it, it's not important to the story, just a filler on lucas and maya spending time together.

Maya's POV

We got home from the reveal party around 6pm. For the time being we just decided to lounge around and watch tv. He had a pillow propped up behind me and has my feet on his lap, rubbing them. I honestly couldn't focus on whatever was on television with Lucas touching me. It was like a million nerves in shock all at once. I could see him looking at me out of the corner of his eye and grinning.

"Why do you keep looking at me Huckleberry?" I asked while crossing my arms at him.

"Because I have the most insanely beautiful girlfriend ever." He replied and smiled at me then leaned over and softly kissed my lips which was instantly killing me.

He went to back away, but I pulled his face back in and gave him my all in this kiss. He picked me up bridal style and walked to our bedroom with our lips still in full contact. With how little I am, it wasn't difficult for Lucas too maneuver himself over me hovering so he doesn't hurt me or the baby. He was leaving kissing trails up my neck which made my whole body shutter. As fast as the seconds went by, the faster I felt us losing clothes. I quickly became aware how bare I was in that moment and stopped kissing him without realizing it.

"Maya what's wrong?" He asked me what I was hoping he wouldn't because I felt so embarrassed to be honest.

"It's nothing, I'm sorry." I responded quickly to hide my shame.

"Do you really think I buy that for a second? Because I don't. I know you and I know when something is bothering you so please tell me so I can help." He said as he got up and laid on his side next to me.

"I was hoping so cowboy." I said sarcastically.

"Maya come on, I'm not trying to nag you, but you gotta talk to me when I've done something wrong." He had a sense of hurt in his eyes. I sat up and pulled the blanket over my stomach.

"Lucas you didn't do anything, I would say something if you did." I replied as I gripped on to the blanket tighter.

"I get it now." He said softly which caused me to look at him.

He took my hands off the blanket and pulled the blanket down revealing my stomach. He delicately placed his hand on my stomach.

"Is it this, is this what your upset about?" He asked in almost a whisper that made me feel oddly comfortable.

"I don't want you to think any different of me, this isn't how I looked the last time we did this." I replied while burying my face in my hands. He instantly removed my hands and moved closer to me and cuddled me into his arms and put his free hand on my stomach.

"Maya do you see this right here? He looked at me with a serious expression on his face.

"Yes Lucas, I see it everyday." I replied sarcastically.

"Maya cut it out for a minute, that's our son in there, there's nothing to be ashamed about. I've never seen you look more beautiful then you do now, you're always beautiful, since the day I met you." He said as he smiled at me.

"You're not too bad yourself cowboy." I smiled at him while I nuzzled my face into his chest.

"Don't be ashamed of it. I love you anyway you are, you'll always be my Maya who's a short stack of pancakes whom I fell in love with that started on the subway which brought us to where we are right now and if I love you now Maya, imagine how much more I'll love the person you'll become after he's born." He leaned over and placed his lips on mine which sent electricity through me again.

I traced his bottom lip and he gave me access and able to deepen the kiss, he helped me climb into his lap and I straddled him. I ran my fingers through his hair as he nibbled on my bottom lip causing me to smile into his kiss.

•••

Time had escaped us and before we knew it we were on our backs again breathing breathlessly.

"I love you so much Maya." He said as he took my hand and kissed my cheek.

"I love you, too, Lucas. Thank you for this tonight." I smiled at him while I cuddled back into his chest like earlier.

"You don't need to thank me, it's my job to love and protect you and make you feel good." He grinned at me.

"Sometimes you're such a pervert." I snorted at his response.

After talking for what seemed like hours, we fell asleep in each other's arms.