Chapter 46

A/N: this one is longer then I originally anticipated that it would be, but I think it came across perfect. I really hope you guys love it because I worked really hard on it, I can promise it'll leave you very very happy :)

Riley's POV

-one week later-

"Farkle.. it's been a week, why haven't Maya and Lucas made up yet?" I asked him as we were sitting in the bay window.

"I don't know Riley, I guess it's not as simple as we thought it would be. Besides you know how stubborn they both are and it's going to take something pretty elaborate to bring them back together." He responded and I could tell he instantly regretted saying that because I love schemes and he knows it. "I'm not going to get out of this one am I?" He asked while I had the biggest grin on my face.

"We need them to see how perfect they are for each other Farkle, like you and I." I replied.

"Didn't you promise to stop meddling with people's lives and not trying to fix things all the time?" He asked with a grin on his face.

"I promised that for other people, not for Maya. Maya is my best friend and I would do anything to see her happy." I responded.

"Okay Riley. You have my attention. What do you have in mind?" He asked and I got really excited and jumped up and down.

"Okay, so here's what I was thinking. I ask Maya to meet me at the bakery and you ask Lucas the same, obviously don't say Maya's going to be there or he won't come. I'll hang around in the back of the bakery and you stay hidden until they're both in there and that's when we come out and tell them that they can't leave until they fix whatever is going on between them." I explained to him and he just smiled at me. "Also I'll ask my mom for the key that way it'll be just us four after closing and it'll make it easier, once they get talking I'll sneak around to the front with you." I went into detail a little more.

"Riley Matthews, have I ever told you, you're an evil genius?" He asked with a smirk.

"Not as of late." I replied while looking at my nails.

"Well you are and that's what I love about you." He replied and I looked up at him and smiled. He leaned forward and kissed me.

"I love you Farkle." I said as I blushed.

"And I love you."

"Okay we have five hours before the bakery closes so you get Lucas there and I'll get Maya. Then of course the key from my mom." I instructed him.

"Okay I'll see you there, I really hope this works." He said.

"Me too." I said as he crawled out the bay window.

I went out into the living room and explained everything to my mom and it took some convincing, but she gave me the key to the bakery which allowed me to set things in motion. At this point it was less then an hour til close. I texted Maya asking her to meet me at the bakery. It didn't take her long to get back to me. She said she would be there in a half hour which was perfect. I texted Farkle and told him everything was good on my end, he responded quickly saying Lucas would be there in 45 minutes which is perfect. By the time he would get there everyone would be gone, but us four. Farkle hid outside and I was in the back room of the bakery hanging out, I could see Maya had arrived and was fiddling with her phone and that's when she texted asking where I was cause it was closing soon. I told her I would be there soon. That's when Lucas walked in.