Chapter Three

|Remy|

I frowned as I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. Mónéy was really aggravating my soul and I just wanted to get this plan over with so I wouldn't have to deal with her. I place my elbows on the island and put my head in my hands as I closed my eyes. Two hands slid on either side of my waist and my eyes open before I turned around.

"Wassup baby why you down here,"Chauncey asked. Chauncey didn't like liars but I had to lie about this or he'd kick my ass. I knew he would because he wanted Mónéy so badly.

"Oh nothing babe I just came to grab a glass of water, what about you."

"I was checking on CJ but then I heard noise downstairs so I came and checked it out."

I nodded my head and slightly pushed him off me as I made my way to the sink to retrieve a glass of water. I could feel him watching me as I gulped down the water I didn't really want.

"So how is it working out. Is everything going as plan."

"Yea but I know it'll be hard because she won't open up to me and when the girls don't open up its hard for me to get in their head and weaken them." He shook his head and walked closer to me with a smug look on his face.

"Re, the information you just gave me just stress me the fuck out. Since you want to stress a nigga out you gone help me relieve some of it,"he said while grabbing my arm and pulling me toward the backdoor. Chauncey gave me a reason to hate him, all he ever did was hurt me and he continues to do so.

"Chauncey my sister is right upstairs along with my niece and your son, please let's just get a hotel and I'll call up a couple of dudes do I could pay off Mónéy's dept,"I pleaded. Even though I was helping Chauncey with this plan I didn't want it to happen right now I wanted Mónéy to decide for herself.

"Shut the fuck up bitch,"he spat as he grabbed my throat and dragged me into the shed. The back of my head hit something hard and my vision began to blur. I felt Chauncey's rough hands rip my pajama shorts and tank top off as I lay there trying to get my vision back right.

"You want to be a dumb bitch and go against me, you got the game fucked up. Do you know how much money we could make off that bitch's pussy and you want to help that hoe......." Chauncey continue to talk but I wasn't hearing him. He pulled my panties down and in one quick motion he entered me roughly causing me to scream loudly.
_________

|Gwen|

I jumped up in a cold sweat with tears running down my face. I felt for the spot next to me that was supposed to be occupied by Chauncey. The only reason I agreed to let him spend the night was because CJ wanted him and I could use the company.

"Chauncey,"I called out but got no reply. I sighed as I lifted my body out my bed and threw my robe on.

The house was quite as usual but I could hear the television on downstairs. I knocked on Mónéy's door lightly before walking in hearing her loud ass snoring. Chuckling to myself I closed her bedroom door and walked down the hall to CJ's room and peeped in on my sleeping five year old.

Once I checked on my kids I looked at the clock in the hallway which read 11:45. I shook my head as I tiptoed downstairs. The stairs usually make a lot of noise which wakes up CJ and if he wakes up now, he won't go back to sleep until one in the afternoon tomorrow.

"Chauncey,"I whispered as I scanned the den in search for him. I noticed something run pass the floor of the kitchen as I stood in the den. What the fuck was that? "Chauncey stop fucking with me are you trying to wake CJ up?" I was getting pissed off by the minute.