Chapter Twenty-Four

|Remy|

I stood in the full length mirror and straightened my black dress out. I had to look my absolute best if we were going to go visit Mónéy after this lunch date Jamal planned. He had been waiting on me hand and foot every since I got back from Dr. P's office. I made up this story about him not spending time with me, which resulted into an argument. I, of course stormed out and went to Peanut's house. When I returned Jamal apologized and took me shopping.

This plan of mine was going to be easier than I thought. I got a lot of information from Peanut last night. He explained to me, that his brother and Icy were out of town. That made me feel a little better, because now I can relax and not worry about this visit to go see Mónéy.

"Good morning beautiful. Are you ready to go on this lunch date this morning," Jamal asked standing in my doorway staring at my ass. I smiled at him through the mirror and fluffed my hair out. We haven't had sex yet due to the doctor's orders. I wasn't complaining because as soon as I could I'll give my all to Jamal. I wasn't really feeling him like I thought I would but he did bail me out from being homeless and hungry.

"Yea, I'm just fixing my hair. Oh yea thanks for the clothes, for getting my hair and nails done, and all that good stuff. I truly appreciate you," I said. Jamal nodded his head and walked up behind me. I continued to put my hair into place, while he slid his hands on my waist and pulled me into him. I felt his member poking up against my ass.

"Three and a half weeks left before we can do anything," I reminded him as I put my earrings in. Jamal planted a wet kiss on the side of my neck that made my clit jump. I turned around and faced him and he kissed my lips. No we weren't in a relationship but Jamal was feeling me and the feeling was mutual, so we just sat around and played house.

"I know we have only three weeks left but I can't wait til they up. I've been waiting my whole life to fuck Remesha Tasker. At the young age of seven years old, your face is who I use to beat my dick to. That shit felt......... sensational." I bursted out laughing in his face. Jamal was such a character.

"Yea I bet. C'mon before we be late for this breakfast date." He smacked my ass and walked out of the room. After a few more minutes of getting prepped, I grabbed my Armani clutch and walked into the living room. Jamal grabbed my hand and we walked out to his blue Bentley.

___________

The ride to the restaurant was peaceful and relaxing. We joked and enjoyed each other's company until we arrived at Sammy's. Jamal came around and opened my door. I stepped out the car and grabbed his hand. He was being a real gentleman. Once we were seated the waiter came over and took our orders and left.

"How you doin' this morning," I asked Jamal who was busy in his phone. He nodded his head without looking up from his phone. I lightly sighed and scanned around the restaurant. It was a little empty, but I assume because it was a little early. Jamal's eyes were glued to his phone. I slid my track phone out my clutch and sent Peanut a text.

Me: Wyd?

I sent the text and place my phone in my lap, just in case he replied. The waiter came back with our food and placed it in front of us. The smell of chocolate chip hit my nose and my mouth instantly watered. I wasted no time and dug into the food. Jamal on the other hand had his face still stuck in his phone. I rolled my eyes and went back to my food. My phone vibrated in my lap and I quickly dropped my fork and retrieved my phone.

Quick Nutter🌰: Shit making moves. Hby?

Me: Same. You wanna link up, I'm kinda bored.

Quick Nutter🌰: Yea ain't shit else to do but fuck you huh.

I laughed at his message causing Jamal to glance at me but quickly look back down at his phone. I ignored him and replied back to Peanut. If Jamal wasn't giving me attention then somebody else will.