Chapter Thirty-Three

|Mónéy|

I watched Mona and Toni get into the car and drive off. I rolled my eyes at the big ass smile that was on Toni's face. I knew she had probably got dicked down real good by Icy and that irritated the fuck out of me. What irritated me more is the fact that he let his ex stay here. I shook my head as I closed the front door and locked it. I punched in the security code, turned all the lights off, and jogged towards the stairs. As soon as I got on the last step I hit up against something hard and fell backwards right before I blacked out.......

12 minutes later.........

"Oh my fucking God Anthony we might go to jail if she doesn't wake up," I heard a voice cry. My eyes were still closed but I could still hear.

"Man fuck going to jail, if her ass don't wake up then we caught. You think Icy ain't gon' come after me. I gave his baby sister head and I knocked the bitch he loves down a flight of stairs. Mann that nigga gon' want my ass dead. See I knew I should've never came over hea' but nahh I wanna come try to lay up with you. Now look what I done got my dumb ass in." I opened my eyes once I recognized the voices as Danaë and Peanut. I smiled at the fact that he said Icy loves me.

"Are you fucking serious Anthony, so you telling me that this is my fault, the reason why she fell was because of me calling you and inviting you over to cuddle? If that's what you saying then that is some false shit." I did my best to hold in my laughter as I lay in Danaë's bed while she and Peanut stood by the dresser.

"Cuddle? Nahh Nae that's some false shit. You know damn well you ain't call me over here to cuddle. You was trynna see what else type of tricks my tongue could do," Peanut stated cockily. I almost gagged in my mouth when I heard that. Peanut was one cocky motherfucker, reminds me of Rico lame ass. Did Danaë and Peanut have sex? OMG so she isn't a virgin anymore? How come she ain't tell me? Icy gon' kill both of they asses?

"Don't flatter yourself. It was good but it wasn't all that, I've had better," I heard Danaë say. I arched my eyebrows and placed a hand on my forehead. It didn't hurt or anything like that but I still wanted to check to see if Peanut did any damage. I closed my eyes and listened in on Peanut and Danaë's conversation.

"Mann you a motherfucking lie. From the way yo lil ass was squirming under me and moaning I know nobody ain't never tampered with that, but me. And you ain't gon' find nobody better than me, you know what you tripping right now, and I ain't got time for this." I heard the door open but it closed back quickly.

"Oh so you just gon' leave because I'm being honest? So what you want me to lie to you," Danaë semi yelled. I chuckled to myself while Peanut smacked his lips.

"Yo ass is lying right now, you know nobody ain't never ate you out before. Stop​ playing so much! See how you slammed that door, if Icy walk up in hea' I'm telling him you kidnap me." I was no longer on their minds, I guess because they were now arguing back and forth like husband and wife until Danaë held her hand up.

"Anthony stop, just stop it. We shouldn't be arguing like this, we just made shit official." I smirked when I heard her say that. "I'm sorry that I lied. You were my first and it was the best I've ever had. I don't wanna argue with you right now, I rather be hugged up under the covers right now," Danaë stated.

"It ain't never to late, we can lay her ass downstairs on the couch and act like we ain't know what happened to her," Peanut responded.

"Babe that's great. We could even blame it on Toni. Mónéy never liked her anyways. Oh my goodness, my baby is so smart," Danaë groaned and shortly after that I heard them kissing. I sat up in the bed in pure disbelief. Not only was I offended but I was hurt as well. Peanut's back was against me while Danaë's little body was in his arms as he sucked her face off. I was beyond pissed at the both of them and I wanted revenge. I quietly got up from the bed and crept up behind them.