Chapter Five

|Icy|

"Yo I need you to come in here with me just in case ,"I told Kree as I pulled up in front of Mónéy's yard. I wasn't no bitch ass nigga, but I was a caution one. Remy and these motherfuckers in here ain't 'bout to catch me slipping.

"Man big homie you know I got ya back. If you 'bout to go fuck something up then I am too. Let's be captain save a hoe for Mónéy's ass." I ignored him and loaded my .380 before getting out the car. My mind was racing as my head and my emotions fought. I ain't want to be here but out of the respect and loyalty I have for DJ, I'm here.

Once I got to the front door I heard some nigga yelling and I could hear Mónéy's drunk ass talkin 'bout turning up and shit. She just ain't never gone learn when it comes to turning up with Remy. Kree looked over at me confused.

"Nigga why the fuck you just standing here ran the door bell,"he nudge me in my side before pushing the door bell. I gripped my pistol tightly as I heard someone unlock the door my blood was boiling and I needed to smoke somebody.

The door opened and Chauncey's ole punk ass was standing there all happy and shit until he saw me and Kree. I looked over his shoulder and saw Remy with her dick sucking mouth wide opened.

"Where the fuck is Mónéy at,"I growled as I pushed pass him and walked in, Kree followed.

"Uh Mónéy's upstairs asleep she h-had a b-bad headache,"Remy stuttered. I looked at her with disgust then turned my attention to the niggas on the couch.

"Who the fuck they is,"Kree asked taking the words our my mouth.

"They some friends of mine who were just leaving" The dudes looked at Remy like she was stupid but didn't say shit as they got up from the sofa. I mugged the fuck out if them as they left. I ain't no dumb ass nigga so I don't know why Remy would think I am. I knew exactly why them old ass rats was here, I just hoped that they didn't get it. Chauncey was looking at Remy like he wanted to kill her.

"Man fuck that where is Mónéy's ass at,"I growled staring at Chauncey. He nervously looked away and took a seat on the couch.

"She's upstairs asleep like I said nigga. Damn just 'cause you come in here with a gun don't mean you run shit." Remy was getting real flipped at the mouth. I don't know if it's the drugs talking or what, but she better shut the fuck up.

"Who the fuck you talking to." She rolled her eyes and went upstairs to get Mónéy I guess. I signaled for Kree to go with her to make sure ain't no more niggas up there. When it comes to Remy, you could never be to sure.

After they were upstairs, I took a seat on the loveseat and placed my gun on my lap all while staring at a nervous Chauncey. I sized him up as he avoided eye contact with him. Since DJ never liked him then I didn't. Call me petty or whatever the fuck you want but that's my dog and if his ass was still living and he jumped off the bridge then my ass was gone get a latter and climb down there with his ass, that's just how close we were. I kept a close eye on this nigga because DJ claims that the nigga was a sneaky but shidd I want his nervous ass to try something so I could smoke his ass.

He looked towards the stairs and my eyes followed and landed on Remy who had her hands on her hit and a mug on her face. "Sorry Mónéy but the fun is over since his ass came." I started to raise my gun up and shot her in her ugly ass face but I restrained myself from doing it. I looked up and saw Kree holding Mónéy in his arms. She was playing with his lip and laughing when he turned his head.

"Your lips fat as shit Kree,"she giggled as Kree came to the bottom of the stairs next to Remy. I looked over at Mónéy who was still bothering Kree before turning my attention to Remy. She stood with a smirk on her face while leaning up against the front door.