Chapter Seventy-Seven

|Remy|

Me: I hope you're OK, Icy. I'm glad you gave me your number.

Ice: Me too and I'm straight, have you seen her yet?

Me: No she hasn't been coming around since Jamal kicked her out.

Ice: Damn......so when can we chill again. U cool aab.

I smiled at the text and was about to reply back when the doorbell rung. I looked up and rolled my eyes before standing to my feet to answer it. I looked through the peephole to see Mónéy and her buddy Yaki standing on the other side of the door.

"What," I snapped as I yanked the door open. As soon as the door opened, I felt my jaw being knocked out of place. I fell back onto the floor and gripped my face. Mónéy walked into the house and slammed the door closed.

"Are you crazy bitch," I yelled as I scooted away from her.

"No but you are! What the fuck did you get out of going tell Icy I had an abortion. I'm gon' fuck yo' ass up," she yelled before kicking me across the face. Blood shot out my mouth and rushed from my nose. She grabbed me by my hair then lifted me to my feet before punching me in the nose again. I felt like she was whooping my ass for an eternity before she was finally pulled off me.

"No, Jamal let her finish," I heard Mercedes yell.

"Let me go, I'm not done! That bitch gon' die today," Mónéy screamed as she struggled to get loose. Yaki shook her head and plopped down on the couch.

"What the fuck goin' on," Jamal yelled.

"Remy just got her ass beat, that's what's going on," Mercedes teased.

"Mercedes," Jamal warned.

"What? She did," Mercedes said. I wiped my bloody nose and shook my head.

"That crazy bitch just came in here, swinging on me," I cried.

"Hoe you lucky I ain't kill yo' ass," she yelled. Jamal forced her to sit in the chair that sat next to the door. He made her promise not to get hype until he got to the bottom of the situation.

"Now would somebody please explain what the fuck is going on,"  he said out of breathe.

"Well I al-," Mercedes started but Jamal cut her off.

"Anybody but Mercedes. You know what, go in dea' and take your prenatal vitamins because I seen you skip 'em this morning," he order. Mercedes smacked her lips but nonetheless got up to take her medicine. She kicked my leg on the way but I wasn't in the mood to fight again.

"You," he pointed to Yaki. "Why the hell y'all come storming in my house, beating up my pregnant wife," Jamal asked angrily.

"Oh she's your wife now? Get the fuck outta here Jamal. She ain't nothing but a pass around hoe. And since you wanna know why I almost stomped that baby out her ass, it's because she went running her mouth to Icy about my personal life. This bitch takes everything from me and you just stand there and let her," Mónéy snapped as she punched Jamal in the chest. He folded his lips together and frowned.

"Mónéy let's go somewhere and talk," Jamal suggested.

"Ain't no talking to me if you still married to this dirty hoe," Mónéy yelled. Mercedes emerged from the bedroom with a smirk on her face.

"Bitch he'll be with me forever and I didn't take shit away from you. Icy stopped fucking with you because you kilt his baby, sad ass," I yelled. Jamal looked at Mónéy surprised and disgusted at the same time. I longed for the day that this would happened. Jamal was one step away from hating this bitch.