Chapter Eleven

|Mónéy|

Ring Ring Ring

I sat up in bed and knocked the alarm clock off the nightstand. It must've been five o'clock, which meant that it was time for me to take my medicine. I held my hand up to my head and took a deep breath. The smell of Reggie hit my nose causing me to instantly have a headache. Remy once told me that Reggie weed make people sick so I did my best to stay from 'round it, that is until now.

I swung my feet across the bed and walked over to the dresser where my bottle of medication was. I popped two tablets and took a sip of water from the bathroom faucet. Tap water disgust me but I really didn't have a choice. After I was done I opened the bedroom door and stepped into the hallway. I could here loud music and giggling downstairs. I sighed and followed the sound of the music.

Once I was at the bottom of the stairs I walked over to the den and saw Danaë dancing on a cute boy and a few other people drinking and smoking. I threw my hands up and backed out the den. Even though they didn't see me I still tiptoed out, I wasn't about to interrupt their fun. I decided to grab me a bite to eat so I headed to the kitchen. I was starving and I planned on devouring a T-Bone steak, but my plans were cancelled once I got to the den.

The kitchen was filled with bookoo college kids and frat boys. I try to ignore them but it was hard as shit with all them in my way. My only mission was to get to the fridge but they were in my way. Mind you I'm 5'2 and theses boys are like 9 ft compared to me. I try to push my way through the crowd but ended up falling right into some strong arms. I looked around to try and see whose arms I was in but there were so many people in my way. I felt my feet leave the ground and I immediately started to panic.

"Let me go," I yelled as I was carried out the kitchen and into the foyer. I squirmed around in the strangers arms and they finally let me go. I turned around to see one of the most beautiful humans ever. He had a caramel skin complexion with beautiful brown eyes that would make a bitch fall to their knees and thank God for this creation. I was in a trance as my eyes scanned all over him, not even realizing what I'm doing but the stranger did.

"Damn take a picture ma, it might last longer." My eyes widened with embarrassment and I backed up against the wall. He laughed and walked closer to me. "It's cool, I wasn't trynna put you on the spot but if you see some'um ya like you gon have to let me know."

I rolled my eyes at him and his statement. He was real cocky, but I was gone let him pass just for right now. As I stood up against the wall he placed his hands on either side of the wall and leaned closer to me. My head was panicking but my body was enjoying his closeness. I haven't had sex in a year and a half, and I haven't craved it 'til Icy, and now this stranger.

He scanned my body the way I had did him and I instantly realized that I looked like shit. I gasp and covered my body as I pushed pass the boy and ran towards the den. I heard him saying wait and hold up, but I wasn't about to go with my move looking like this. Once I was in the den I slowed down my pace and took a seat on the leather sofa.

The party had got more turnt and there were more people in the den than before but at this point I didn't care. I try and steady my breathing as I watched the people around me smoke their lives away. Suddenly it became harder to breath and I realized I was around smoke. I hopped up and ran outside covering my nose and mouth. I felt someone grab my arm but I ignored them and processed to the front door.

Once I was outside I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I quickly turned around and pushed the person off me. When I looked up and saw it was the stranger I blushed and shook my head. Not only was he cocky but he never gave up. I usually don't fuck with niggas like this but the recent situations I've been in made my self-esteem go all the way down.