Chapter Ten

|Icy|

"The meeting is tomorrow and I'm leaving Yoshi in charge so y'all report to him. Y'all niggas understand," I asked the corner boys. We had been at the trap discussing a few procedures before I left for my two week vacation. I needed everything in order starting with my money and drugs.

"Yea!"

"Iight then y'all go enjoy the rest of ya day off, but be ready to work tomorrow." They nodded their heads and left the trap. Yoshi and Kree followed me to DJ's old office  which was my new one. I sat in the comfortable wheely recliner chair as Yoshi pulled out a bag of Purp.

I sat up in my chair 'cause this just what I needed. Kree took a seat on the sofa while Yoshi sat in a chair across from me. I opened my drawer to my desk and pulled three cigars out, handing one to Kree and one to Yoshi and the last one for myself.

"Preciate it homie, imma roll up next time,"Kree said as he took the cigars out the pack and empty the nicotine out of it. I mugged him because I know and he knows that he ain't gon' do shit. Two things Kree don't do is buy weed and roll it. His do's and don'ts were far from my mind as I lit my blunt up and placed it between my lips.

When I inhaled it felt like a ton of bricks had been lifted off my shoulders. I leaned back in my chair as Kree and Yoshi discussed the plan while I was away. I was feeling good and all I wanted was some nice ass lips wrapped around my dick.

"Yo Ice my nigga, is there any commands you need to tell Yoshi 'fore we dip up outta here, "Kree asked. I frowned at him because he always fucking a nigga fantasy up. I swear it's like he know when to bother me. He shrugged at him and pointed to Yoshi. I sat up in the chair and took a puff from my blunt.

"Oh yea, uhh I need you to check in on Mónéy everyday and make sho' she straight and all'at shit while we away. Can't have her ass spazzing on me when I get back fa the lil shit."

"Mónéy? You mean Dee's lil sister Mónéy?" I frowned at him and gave him a 'the fuck' look because he know that's the only Mónéy we know.

"Nahh I'm talm 'bout the bitch who makes them carpets, nigga of course DJ lil sister." He shared a look with Kree and they started cracking up. I just sat there confused because cause I ain't find shit funny.

"Damn let a nigga in on the joke, fuck." They stopped laughing and shook their heads. I knew exactly what they was thinking, but they wrong as fuck. Mónéy mean ass ain't never gone let me get up in it and destroy her, but that's cool, daddy got other hoes for that.

"Man y'all niggas be wilding but look let me get back to this crib 'fore Mona annoy the fuck outta ha."

"Wait, hold up. You got shawty at ya crib," Yoshi questioned. I try to ignore him ass I got out my chair with my blunt in my mouth, but Kree fucked it up as usual. I swear I don't know why I fucked with these niggas.

"Nigga yea she been there fa 'bout a good two and a half weeks." Yoshi burst out laughing and Kree joined in. These niggas was irritating the fuck outta and they were blowing my high.

"Man get the fuck out, both of y'all goofy ass niggas." They took me for a joke but I was dead ass serious. This was the only time I could get high today and they dumb ass was fucking it up talking about Mónéy's irrelevant ass.

"Aha, this nigga big mad or lil mad," Kree asked as he got up from the couch holding his pants. Yoshi stood from the chair and stretched. I looked at my Rollie on my wrist and noticed it was almost two o'clock. Mona and Mónéy probably killing each other up in there. Just the thought of that made me laugh, both of 'em crazy but my money would definitely go on Mónéy.