Chapter Forty

|Danaë|

"Put my ten on deck pussy boy," Tech yelled as he slapped the domino on the table. I jumped before looking over at Kree who looked pissed off as he wrote something down on the paper. I don't know how I let Myles talk me into coming to one of my brother's trap house. We were only suppose to play pool then go back to Icy's mansion to chill. Instead he ended up getting a call from G, about helping him with some business. I was kinda upset but I got over it, at least he didn't drop me off like Peanut does. Plus I was having fun with the guys.

"Man I'm starting to think yo ass hiding dominos up yo fuckin' sleeves." Kree said picking up a few of his dominos and looking at them. I put my hand under my chin as I watched the game unfold.

"Shut the fuck up and take this ass whopping I'm giving you. A nigga ain't seen yo ass in a week and now you wanna complain about this L you receiving," Tech stated. Kree laughed before putting the domino on the table.

"Danaë go get me a cold drink from the refrigerator, be sure to get Tech one too," Kree order. I frowned at him but reluctantly got up and walked down the hall to the refrigerator filled with cold cuts and drinks. I grabbed two Pineapple Fantas and proceeded down the hall back to Kree and Tech. They took the drinks out my hand without saying thank you.

"Y'all ugly asses ain't welcome anyways," I mumbled making my way out the room they were in. I walked back to the kitchen to see two dudes walking in with Peanut. I mentally rolled my eyes as I approached the trio. When the two dudes saw me they stop what they were talking about and looked at me. Peanut nodded at me and walked right to the refrigerator.

"You lost baby," one of the dude's asked. I frowned at him. He probably didn't know who I was, but if he wanted to live, he should really find out. No one in the trap is suppose to talk to me unless Icy brought them to the house. I attempted to walk pass the dude but he roughly grabbed my arm causing me to scream. Peanut quickly turned around and seen the dude. He ran over and pushed him, making him let go of me.

"Aye what the fuck you doing bruh, you know who this is," Peanut yelled. The dude mugged Peanut before looking at me.

"This yo bitch or something," he asked. I wanted to smack the shit out of him but instead I just backed away. Peanut's jaw was twitching like he wanted to kill somebody.

"Nahh nigga that's Icy's sister. Do you know what the fuck he'd do to you if he found out you put yo hands on his baby sister, nigga. Yo ass would be in a fucking body bag," Peanut growled. The dude nodded his head while smirking before looking at me.

"My bad shawty, I didn't know you was Ice's sister. A nigga wasn't trynna frightened I just thought you was cute, that's all," he explained. I blushed and shook my head. These dope boys really know how to make a good bitch want to turn bad.

"It's cool, but for future reference don't be grabbing on females like that. We be having mace, tasers, pocket knives, and all the shit to fuck a nigga like you up," I informed him. He chuckled before playfully punching Peanut in the chest.

"Bruh you got you a keeper homie." I folded my lips together and looked at Peanut. He grimaced and shook his head.

"Nahh playboy, that's all Myles right there," Peanut replied. I smacked my lips and mugged him. He smirked at me and the guy gave us both a funny look. I walked pass them and made my way back to Kree and Tech. Peanut was acting like a bitch and I didn't want to be in his company right now. When I got the the table I saw Kree on the phone looking pissed. Tech was reloading his gun while talking to himself, I knew that something was about to go down and I didn't want to be around when it happened. I waited until Kree got off the phone before I asked what was going on.