Chapter Thirty-Six

|Icy|

"Aye you called Yoshi yet, his ass was 'pose to be hea' a hour ago," Kree stated as he handed a few of the corner boys duffle bags. I shook my head and continued to put the last of the white brick like substance in the duffle bags. After I fuck Toni's ass to sleep, I decided to start distributing the rest of my drugs on the street. Carlos wanted his money within the next month, and I was a man of my word. I needed to get this shit sold, so I could make my money.

"Nahh, not since earlier. The last time I talked to him, he told me he was on his way. I tried to call his phone but it's going to voicemail. What about that nigga Tech, you spoke with him," I asked as I leaned back in the chair and took a puff from my blunt.

"Oh yea I called his ass earlier. He said some'um bout Stephanie tripping on him, or some shit like that. As for business wise, that nigga said everything's good. He already got the yayo on the streets of Baton Rouge. That nigga told me to tell you that he should have it all gone by next week. I'm guessing that's gon be the next time we see him," Kree replied before passing the last bag to G, the youngest corner boy on our crew.

"That's a bet," I stated as I watched G, leave out the trap. I made a mental note to stop by the warehouse to see how things were going. Myles walked up to us and threw the duffle bag on the table. Kree and I looked at each other, then at the duffle bag, before looking up at Myles. We had just given him the drugs six hours earlier and he was now back with a duffle bag full of money. This one of the reasons why I like this kid.

"Damn, you sold all that yayo already," Kree asked surprised. Myles stood in front of us with a smirk on his face. Kree grabbed the duffle bag and went through the bundles of money.

"Yea, it's all there. It ain't shit for me to sell three bricks in four hours. That shit is like taking candy from a baby, to a nigga like me." Myles stated as he watched us scan through the bag. Kree nodded his head with a smile. I knew all the money was there, just by the way he was smiling.

"Damn, it's all here to Icy. This nigga got all the money sitting in the bag. Nigga tell me how the fuck you pull this shit off," Kree asked. I looked at Myles and waited from him to answer. He just simply shrugged his shoulders. I was about to put my two sense in, but my phone started to ring. I sighed and pulled my phone out my pocket and looked at the screen to see my moms calling. I got up and walked to the back of my office. My mother rarely called, the only time I'd hear from her was on holidays.

"Hello?"

"Hi Tyree, how are you? How's my baby girl doing and when will she be coming back home. I miss her desperately," my moms said through the phone. I rolled my eyes and retrieved a blunt from the desk drawer. I always had a pre-rolled blunt for times like this. Sometimes my moms could be a pain in the ass.

"Ma I don't know when she plans on coming home. I hope she go back sooner than later. Lately all she's been doing is showing her ass. But wadduhp ma, what you and her dad got going on," I replied as I lit my blunt up. Danaë and I had different father's. My dad died and when I was three. Danaë's punk ass dad came along and married my moms. I never did like his fuck ass. First he came in my pops house trying to run shit, then he got my moms pregnant, and lastly this fool tried to take my moms and the baby away to Alabama.

"Language young man! And Franklin and I are wonderful, thank you for asking. Oh and uh we have a surprise for you my love," my cooed. I blew spoke into the air before responding.

"Ma you know how much I hate surprises. Whatever it is send it back ion want it and I ain't gon' like it."

"Well you're going to love this one darling. It should be arriving on your doorstep in about thirty, forty minutes or so. And I advice you to be there when it arrives," my mother said before she hung up in my face. I smacked my lips and threw my phone on the table. My moms was a trip. When her and my pops was together she was his ride or die. Now that her and Danaë's bitch ass dad kicking it, he got her and my sister all bouji and shit. I wasn't mad though, because I know they straight.