Chapter Nine

Two Weeks Later

|Remy|

"Mónéy,"I called out to her as I watched her stir in her sleep.
I sat up on the floor of a spare bedroom in Icy's house, where Mónéy and I had been sleeping for the past two weeks. My back ached from sleeping on the floor but I couldn't complain, at least Icy might throw me out of his house, well not yet anyway. After Mónéy told him what Chauncey and I did, he wanted to kill me but Mónéy asked him not too. I was grateful but deep down I wanted to die.

"Mónéy,"I called out again. She had been very sick and hadn't eat or drink anything since she been here, like the doctor asked her. I knew it was because of Gwen and CJ and my heart went out to her. She officially had no one because my retarded ass done fucked around and betrayed her.

I sighed and walked over to her and watched her sleep. That's all she was doing lately and I was really worried. I pulled the covers up on her the right way, then ran my hand over her pale face. My stomach was growling like a dog and needed some food in it. Even though I didn't want to be bothered with Icy I had to eat because I was eating for two now.

The night that Mónéy was hospitalized I was also. I found out I was three and a half months pregnant. I was scared as fuck once the nurse came in the room all smiles and shit, she acted like she was having a baby or something. But anyways I was prescribed prenatal vitamins, which I take everyday for the baby sakes. Even though I don't know who the father is I know that I'm it's mother and I won't let this baby down for nobody and they mami.

After I checked on Mónéy and straighten the room up a lil bit I walked downstairs in search for a big fat sandwich. I walked into the den and almost tripped over this bitch with red hair. I mugged her and she mugged back before laughing in my face. I wanted to slap the shit out of her but I remembered I was pregnant so I bumped her and walked to the kitchen.

When I got to the kitchen I saw Kree at the long table smoking a joint. I wanted so badly to hit it but I ignored it and walked to the fridge. My baby had me craving just about anything that it could crave. I grabbed the mayo, grape jelly, salami meat, and cheese from the fridge. I walked to the pantry and grabbed the bread and peanut butter. I quickly stacked all my ingredients together and got my grub on all while Kree watched in disgust.

"Man what the fuck is wrong with you. That shit is nasty as fuck, y'all crackheads would eat anything." I mimicked him and flipped the bird, before going back to eat my food. No lie shit was good than a motherfucker.

Kree got up from the table and went to the refrigerator. I continue to eat while he roamed the fridge. Just as I was doing so Icy walked in mugging me. I rolled my eyes and ate my food quickly so I could go back upstairs. Icy had been treating me coldly every since I got here and I did my best to avoid him.

"Wadduhp Kree,"he said as he nodded his head. Kree nodded back then took a seat at the table with a hot pocket. That shit smelled good too but I didn't want to eat up all Icy's food. I ate my food then grabbed a bottle of water before walking back upstairs.

I walked over to Mónéy who was in the same position I left her in when I left. I rolled my eyes and stormed towards her. It was time for her little pity party to be over with and focus on herself. I snatched the covers off her fragile body and she jumped up in bed. Her eyes were puffy do I knew she was crying. I sighed and close my eyes before speaking.

"Mónéy it's time to get up and get over this. I know ya mom just died but you have to take care of ya self right now. CJ is still here he needs you Mónéy, I need you." She just stared up at me blankly. I looked down at the floor and took a seat on side of her. I moved closer to her and took her into my arms. At first she pulled away but after a few failed attempts she gave in.