Chapter Sixty

|Danaë|

"Are you sure this is the address that's written on the paper," Yaki asked. I snatched the paper from her and examined it before nodding my head and handing it back to her. Austin was asleep in his car seat while Viviana stared out the window, eating Rally's fries. Somehow I got stuck with all the minors plus Yaki, who didn't seem to stop talking about Kree. I rolled my eyes as she told Viviana stories about Kree. Out the corner of my eye I saw her throwing fries at the back of Yaki's head. I reached into the backseat and held my hand out for her to give me the fries but she looked at me, then my hand before shaking her head no.

"No eating in my car," I snapped.

"Go to hell," she mumbled as she stuffed fries in her mouth. Yaki ran her hand through her hair before she removed a fry from her head. She turned around and glared at Viviana, who continued to stare out the window.

"Couldn't we just leave them with a baby sitter," she said through gritted teeth. I rolled my eyes before snatching the fries out of Viviana's hand. She pouted like a child and mumbled under her breath.

"Look the both of you are aggravating as fuck. Yaki I wish you would shut the fuck up about Kree and Vivian act your age and not your damn shoes size," I snapped.

"It's Viviana. Vivian is a basic bitch name," she stated. I sighed and shook my head. Yaki had finally shut up about Kree and was now on her phone scrolling down her Instagram timeline. I turned my attention back to the house that was across the street from where we were parked. It was a small place but nonetheless it was a nice looking house. The driveway was empty, indicating that no one was home.

Yaki let out a loud obnoxious shriek and dropped her phone. Viviana must've fallen asleep because as soon as she heard it, she jumped up startled. We both looked at Yaki, confused and irritated. She placed her hand over her mouth and looked at me.

"What the hell is wrong with you," I semi yelled. Viviana placed her hand on my shoulder and nodded to Austin who was now stirring in his sleep, thanks to Yaki. She placed her index finger over her lip before laying back in the seat. I waited until Austin had stopped moving before I turned my attention back to Yaki who appeared nervous.

"Bitch you not gon' believe what I just saw. I'm bout to have a fucking heart attack. So I'm on Instagram right? You know how I am, I love to lurk on ever social media account that Kree has. Ok so I'm doing my usual lurking and then I stumble across a WCW post he posted an hour ago. I was the first one to like it in hopes of being his woman crush. Instead of his ugly ass picking me, he wanna go and pick Jela. He even posted a picture of him and her laid up in bed together, that's why I was screaming. Why does he do this to me," she whined. I shook my head and rolled my eyes.

"The real question is why do you do this to yourself. I'm sick of you chasing behind him when it's obvious that he's not interested. Maybe he's just not that into you," I stated. She scoffed and nodded her head.

"And Myles is into you," she questioned sarcastically. I ignored her and focused my attention back on the house that sat in front of me. I wondered why Icy wanted me to scope this place out and who lived here. When I went to the hospital I saw that he was fine, which was a relief to me. He wouldn't tell me why he was up there, so I knew it was something strange going on.

Noon was slowly approaching and I was contemplating on going to school to pick up a few notes. I didn't want to be behind like Mónéy was. A silver Honda pulling in the driveway across the street, snapped me out of my thoughts. I sat up in my seat and watched closely as the car parked. Yaki noticed the car and did the same. The driver door swung opened and a familiar looking man stepped out. He looked like he was around our age.