Chapter Twenty-Six

|Icy|

"Man I'm tired as a bitch. I'm glad we got all our shit tho'. I wouldn't wanna fuck none of them suit wearing, hair slicked to the back motherfuckers up," Kree stated as he kicked his feet up on the table and turned the TV on. I shook my head at him as I loaded the white heavy substance into a duffle bag. The exchange was easy and had went smooth. I was happy as shit, that meant we didn't have to be here that long. I usually wouldn't mind going on a vacation or leaving out of the country, but with Mónéy and Danaë left at my house, I had no choice but to be anxious to get back home.

"I agree my nigga. I wasn't trynna blow nobody's head off they shoulders today. But we guaop so I ain't worried 'bout it. Aye where that nigga Tech disappeared off to," I asked. Kree looked over the couch before speaking.

"I don't know he probably passed out on the kitchen floor of his suite. 'Fore I came over hea' he told me he was gon' take a nap, that nigga was drunk as a bitch. Imma go check on him later on tho'. Aye but you know who been acting crazy lately, Chanel. Dude she being quite all day today, I wonder what's up with ha?" I stopped what I was doing and looked at him. I had forgotten all about Chanel. Now that Kree mentioned her I remembered that stupid ass magazine she was reading.

"Don't even stress ya self, after I'm done packing this shit up imma go check on both of 'em. I know yo ugly ass don't wanna get up out the seat anyways. Oh yea, I been meaning to ask you, why the fuck don't you watch TV in yo own suite." He smacked his lips and flipped me the bird.

"Nigga 'cause I got 1200 channels while you got 1300 channels. They be doin' that shit bad. I asked that Diamond chick to hook a nigga up wit' yo kinda cable and she sent some chick name Onyx up to my room. Shawty ain't do shit but give me brain." I laughed at him then slid the duffle bag under the cabinet that was in the kitchen. I didn't want to risk Jewels or Ruby finding my shit. They don't never clean the cabinets out.

"Iight nigga I'm finna go down to the lobby and grab some more pillows so we can be able to move this shit without them stupid ass security niggas suspecting shit," I stated as I headed towards the door. Kree reached behind the couch and gave me a thumbs up.

"Aye man fa real tho' homie go check on that nigga Tech, he might've bumped his head or some shit like that. I know I don't show it but I love his wanna be Chief Keef ass. No homo!" I nodded my head and walked out the door, ignoring the last part he'd just said. Kree really be on some other shit. When that nigga said he loved Tech I scrunched my face up. I stepped out the suite and into the hallway.

Since Tech's room was closer, I decided to go check on this fool. Kree's ass was getting emotional and that was the last thing I needed. I knocked on the door and waited for Tech to answer. This nigga had a 'Do Not Disturb sign on his door. He recreated it and instead the sigh said 'Do Not Fucking Disturb'. After a few seconds of waiting and no reply, I knocked again but louder. I heard Tech making noises on the other side of the door and I blew out of fresh breath of air. On some real shit, he had me kinda nervous. I thought somebody snuck in and killed him.

I heard the lock in the door click, then saw Tech who looked like he had been asleep. He looked me up and down, like we had beef or some shit. I returned the look before pushing pass him and walking into his suite.

"Say boi did I give yo bean pie head ass permission to walk up in my shit," he yelled from the front door. I ignored him as I walked into the living room and saw that his suite was a fucking mess. This nigga had alcohol bottles everywhere, multiple guns laid out on the table and a pile of pretzels that was scattered all over the floor.

"Damn G, where the fuck yo housekeepers at," I questioned as he walked into the living room. He walked right up to the pile of pretzels and grabbed a hand full. Nasty ass nigga! He shrugged his shoulders and took a seat on the sofa, I joined him, stepping over the beer bottles and slumped on the couch. Out my peripheral vision I could see Tech pull a blunt from out his pocket and light it. Usually I don't share my Mary Jane, but I couldn't find no good weed in this foreign ass country so I guess I was going to be sharing today.