Chapter Seventy-One

|Danaë|

I woke up to hear Anthony snoring loudly on side of me. Deciding not to wake him from his good sleeping to shut him up, I slowly sat up in bed and looked at the ring on my finger. It was crazy that I was only nineteen and married. I most likely said yes because of sex but it was worth it. If you eliminate the excruciating pain that I felt in the beginning, losing my virginity was one of the most exciting experience of my life.

Asia said it would be fun, too bad she was no longer around to hear about it. I laughed to myself, thinking of my old backstabbing ass friend. Yaki was another one who needed to disappear. I missed having her around but I didn't trust her. If she could get mad over a nigga who doesn't even knows she exists, what else can she get mad at.

Looking at the clock, I decided to attended school today. I knew I was way behind on half of my classes and was most likely going to have to repeat them next semester. I quietly took the covers off my body and limped to the bathroom. Turning the shower on, I let it heat up as I walked over to my suitcase and grabbed some clothes and a few more things.

I had promise to go see my parents later on today and I didn't need my dad flipping out over this marriage, so I placed the ring back in the box it came in, before hopping in the shower. I knew I couldn't keep this a secret for too long, even though that was my plan. I showered a little while longer before getting out and getting dressed. The weather had gotten a little better overnight but it was still kinda nasty outside. I settled on a plain black shirt, a pair of tights, and my black Vans.

I pulled my hair into a ponytail before brushing my teeth. I tried to remember the last topic we debated about in one of my classes. Hopefully I saw Jerry today, he most likely attended school everyday and has everything I need. I was snapped out of my thoughts by the ringing of Peanut's phone. I spit the remaining toothpaste from my mouth before gurgling some mouthwash.

"Damn Remy it's early as hell," I heard him say. I quickly spit the mouthwash out so that I could hear better. Last night was one of the best nights of my life, yet this nigga just fucked it up by entertaining a hoe early this morning.

"Yea I'm just waking up," I heard him whisper as I quietly opened the door.

"Remy you know I can't do that. I'm a married man now," he explained. I nodded my head proudly and folded my arms across my chest.

"Well when you put it like that I can't help but to take you up on your offer," he laughed. My smiled turned into a complete frown when I heard him say that. His disrespectful ass didn't even have the decency to leave out the damn room before he agree to go fuck some hoe. I waited until he finished his call before I made a sound.

Turning the faucet water on, I threw some water on my face before grabbing a towel and wiping it. I heard movement around the room so I opened the door and stepped into the bedroom. 

"Did I wake you up," I asked with an attitude.

"Actually you did, I didn't feel you on side of me. Where you going watermelon head," he asked as he wiped the sleep from his eyes. He had given me that stupid ass nickname last night before he took my virginity. I thought it was stupid but he insisted on giving me that fucked up ass pet name.

"Away from you," I said. He looked at me confused before laughing.

"The fuck is wrong wit' you," he asked as he stood up from his bed. I folded my arms across my chest and frowned at him.

"You're what's wrong with me! Why is Mónéy's aunt still calling your phone at eight thirty in the damn morning. And what offer did she throw out there that you couldn't pass up on," I snapped before throwing a pillow at him. He groaned inwardly and looked around his room.