Chapter Forty-One

|Icy|

"Bruh where the fuck is Mónéy at," I said as I paced the floor of the trap. Kree was sitting back in the chair puffing on a blunt, while Tech ordered the rest of the workers load to the drugs and money into some duffle bags. Shit had went from 0 to 100 within two hours. I leave to go baby shopping, and come back to hear Myles is in the hospital, one of my best traps got robbed, and that G's young ass is a snake.

"Calm down Icy I'm sure she's iight. G ain't really know about her anyways. What we need to be focusing on is getting the rest of our shit out this trap 'fore them niggas return or send 5'0 hea'," Kree stated sounding like a bitch. I stopped walking and rubbed my temples.

"Man fuck them niggas and 5'0. Everybody in the streets of New Orleans know not to fuck with me, so who the fuck came and robbed my shit," I said. My mind was on sixty as I thought about all the possible suspects but came up with none. How can a sixteen year old little dude like G, pull this shit off alone, he had to be working with somebody.

"Aye Ice, Kree is right man, we can't stay in this trap to long. Who knows what that lil nigga done planted up in hea'. Once you let a snake in your home, they leave all different types of venom laying around," Tech said. I waved both of them off and walked out the trap, to see my workers loading the packed duffle bags onto an RV. I pulled my phone out my pocket and dialed Yoshi's number. I had order him to go to Shreveport with my moms and Chanel. A couple of security was following them around too but, I didn't need them to know that. If my mother found out what was going on she'd have a fit and that would be another thing for me to have to worry about.

"Yo," Yoshi's voice boomed through the phone. I heard laughter in the background, so I knew my moms hadn't suspect nothing.

"Wadduhp Yoshi, how's everything on that side," I asked. The line went silent for a minute, and I know he had walked away from my moms and Chanel so he could talk to me without them hearing the conversation.

"It's cool, ya moms don't suspect a thing. Chanel's doing everything to keep her entertained. Right now they looking at women give birth and shit. I see you order security to follow us, damn you doubting me again Ice," he asked disappointed. I ran a hand over my face. I hated when this nigga got in his feelings.

"C'mon Yoshi, I don't got time fa' you to be getting all in yo feelings bruh. I ordered security to make sure nobody followed y'all. Don't worry about security, just be thankful that them niggas there. Aye but on the real I might need you to stay overnight with Chanel and my moms," I told him.

"10/4 I got you! Let me go back in thea' 'fore ya moms come out hea'. I'll hit you up inna couple of hours to let you know if everything's good," he said. I hung up and walked back into the trap. I looked around and realized how empty it was. My workers had wiped every trace of us out. I reminisced back to the first time DJ, Kree, and myself had discovered it. We was some bad ass ten year olds, always getting into shit.

"Aye Ice, I just got a call from 'Nut. He was at the hospital with Myles and he said his injuries were minor. The nigga took a bullet to his kneecap and shoulder. G's bitch ass is a lousy shooter," Kree joked.

"Iight so let's go down to the hospital and get some info from Myles about what happened," I said but Kree grabbed me stopping me from going any further. I mugged him and he immediately let go of me. One thing I hated was to be grabbed when I was in the middle of handling something.

"Nigga we can't go up there to no hospital. It's swarming with pigs bruh. Plus Peanut told me that they had that nigga Myles handcuffed to the bed. They investigating this shit, I don't know about you but I ain't trynna go to prison. I've been to jail before but that was like with twenty-seven other niggas. You know what they would do to light skin niggas in prison. I'm sorry but I'm snitching my way up outta there, you might as well kill me right now," Kree said and I honestly believe he was telling the truth. I smacked my lips at him.