Chapter Seventeen

|Remy|

I woke up in the arms of my childhood crush as a smile graced my face. At this moment I was happy but I knew it wasn't going to last long because I had some place to be. I carefully slipped out off Jamal's tight grip and walked to the bathroom to brush my teeth. It was now 7:45 and I knew I was real late. I quickly grabbed my phone and walked inside of Jamal's garage and took his car keys off the rack and slid into his Lexus. I knew he was going to be looking for an explanation from me when he noticed I was gone but I couldn't deal with that right now.

Pulling out the garage and into the dark night, I dialed the pizza's guy number. I couldn't seem to get him out my mind. I knew the doctor said no sex for six weeks and I agreed with him, even though I couldn't go one week without it. He answered the phone in a groggily voice as if he had been sleeping.

"Uh hey remember you called me earlier and we made plans to link up? Well yea I'm free now and I was calling to see if that offer is still on the table?" I heard him chuckling before he spoke. I was getting impatient with him because I needed some sexual intercourse right about now.

"Ha ha, yo horny ass want some dick don't you," he teased making my panties become soaked. I bit my bottom lip as I typed his address in the GPS. My hormones were raging and he wasn't making them any better. I backed out the driveway and headed down the street as the GPS gave me directions.

"Yes I am, and you ain't making it no better. You talk a lot of shit, let's just hope you can back it all up," I said stopping at a red light. At this point the whole damn seat was wet from me. That's just how horny I was.

"Man quit playing on my top, I can back all my shit up. I hope you can too, shidd back that ass up right up on this dick."

"Aha ain't nobody playing on ya top. I'm just saying I'm a big girl, I can handle whatever you trynna throw my way. Oh yea I'm on your street, why don't you tell me what house you in," I stated as I drove on a street filled with fancy houses. I admired every one of them as I cruised down the street waiting on Peanut's response.

"The tan one with the black Corvette in front of it. I'm on my way down the stairs to let you in," he responded before ending the call. I pulled up in his driveway and shut the engine off. I looked at the house and wondered why he was delivering pizza. From the looks of it he didn't have to do shit but stay locked up in this big ass house, I mean that's what I would be doing.

Just as I was about to get out the car I saw the pizza delivery guy standing in the doorway with nothing but a pair of red Calvin Klein briefs on. I stepped out the car and made my way towards him. My kutty kat throbbed for attention, too bad it wasn't gon get none today. Once I was standing in front of him he smirked at me and opened the door wider so I could get in. I pushed pass him and walked into the house.

The inside of the house was so nice and big. I admired all the colors of the furniture, that is until my eyes fell upon a big ass picture. My eyes widened at the sight of the photo as I took a seat on the couch. Peanut must've sense something being wrong because he asked me what was up.

"Aye shawty wadduhp up, you act like you done seen a ghost or some shit," he said sparking up a blunt and taking a puff. I frowned my face up as I turned my attention to him. That's when I realized he looked just like the nigga in the photo.

"You know Kree," I said pointing to the big ass picture. He chuckled then shook his head. I got a feeling that he knew I knew Kree but I shrugged it off. I didn't come here to investigate, I came to exercise my throat muscles.

"Yea man that's my big bro. He already told me he knew you but that don't matter 'cause it ain't like I'm trying cuff you or some. We just fucking and that's it, right?" I nodded my head slowly. It might seem weird to you but I was completely turned on by Peanut's words. I just love a nigga who was upfront and told me exactly what he wanted.